Water retention

bobby ricky

Funny thing happened to me this week.
Last week I was on vacation and birthday on Thursday. I drank case and a half on vacation and nothing else changed in my diet or my workout. Yesterday I was retaining a lot of water to the point of no morning wood or sex drive.
Half hour after shower you could rub your fingers over where my socks were and still feel the swelling.

So ate a whole adex and woke up around 2 in the morning and had wood that could hammer nails 😂😂👍. My question is do you guy’s think it was the beer from the prior week that built up the water? I’m cruising at the moment so it’s not like im on cycle. It was a cumulative thing over about 4 days. The water didn’t appear over night. I was definitely able to push more weight with the water 😂. I don’t normally drink like that but it was my birthday week.

Twizted

I've heard beer raises estrogen, something to do with what is in the hops. I don't know if it would be enough to cause your issue. Do you drink regularly or was this a special occasion drink that happens rarely

D

Deleted member 45086

Did you happen to change test esters when you went to cruise? Test c always causes me to retain more water for some reason, I'm guessing because of the longer ester and half life.

Gainz.

Doctor Gator reports for duty.... it was 100% the beer! Beer contains phytoestrogen and prolactin. I shouldn't have to you guys why that's bad. Drinking to much is almost always related to low T.
Hence why even skinny alcoholics have bitch tits.
I don't drink at all... ever. Maybe once a year I'll have a beer at a bbq or something. But its not for the high est reasons, I just don't enjoy it anymore.

D

Deleted member 45086

Doctor Gator reports for duty.... it was 100% the beer! Beer contains phytoestrogen and prolactin. I shouldn't have to you guys why that's bad. Drinking to much is almost always related to low T.
I don't drink at all... ever. Maybe once a year I'll have a beer at a bbq or something. But its not for the high est reasons, I just don't enjoy it anymore.
I'm laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣. I think you brought Big Belly to tears with that one.

JesseTX

Funny thing happened to me this week.
Last week I was on vacation and birthday on Thursday. I drank case and a half on vacation and nothing else changed in my diet or my workout. Yesterday I was retaining a lot of water to the point of no morning wood or sex drive.
Half hour after shower you could rub your fingers over where my socks were and still feel the swelling.

So ate a whole adex and woke up around 2 in the morning and had wood that could hammer nails 😂😂👍. My question is do you guy’s think it was the beer from the prior week that built up the water? I’m cruising at the moment so it’s not like im on cycle. It was a cumulative thing over about 4 days. The water didn’t appear over night. I was definitely able to push more weight with the water 😂. I don’t normally drink like that but it was my birthday week.
Adex? Arimadex?

MusculeX

Ahahahah :ROFLMAO: True....As sad as it may be, beer is indeed the worst alcoholic beverage, raising estrogen levels, retaining water, and so on.