WATER WEIGHT GAIN?

TFINBAR

I'm into my 3rd week of a bulking cycle and believe I'm experiencing water retention on dbol/decca/ test 250. Is this the problem, and can anyone recommend an over the counter diuretic that can help? THANKS!

D

Dont_trip

Hey dude listen to the advice you have been given,I don't know why guys have been wasting their time trying to help you and you just blow it off and do your own thing.Your bloating because your overweight and running wet compounds.Your Knowledge on Nutrition is Horrible,Your Knowledge On "Training to Defeat" is basic to say the least,and your basic knowledge on compounds is atrocious So Either listen to what these fine gentlemen advised you to do or get bent bro.Stop wasting the members time here with your diuretic talk,your an idiot for even bringing it up try using simple logic DBOL=Water Weight=Strength DECA=WATER WEIGHT=Strength=Joint Lube Diurectic=Cuts WATER DEHYDRATES YOU....Cmon Bro....Anyways sorry guys but guys who come and ask questions just to blow it off get on my nerves

siegmund

No reason to be sorry bro , you speak truth not lies , this is why I suggested to him to stop the cycle , before something happens or at least listen to the other guys help , dolpf tryed , stand tryed to get on track and mrfix , strong hopefully he takes advice 

MRFIXIT

Hey Brother... LOL you shouldn't sugar coat things so much man... You should just tell it like it is... LMFAO

X2 all day :)

D

Dont_trip

Ive been a professional asshole for year's.You guys really tried to help him props to you guys and your patients =)

D

dolfanshan

That's why you're my bud...no holds barred, don't beat around the bush all out truth teller. 

Standingup

Ah my good man Tfinbar, you wont get anywhere good if you hold the course you are on.  This process requires adjusting on the fly, it requires changing it up when you get some good advice.

Take that D-bol and put it in the closet, shit even throw it out , and then drop that deca down to a low dose just for joint therapy. 

Dont make me look bad here now !  Come on Im rooting for you and believe you can turn this around, but you are going to have to accept some changes.

strong

Professional asshole?? No way. D-T has been lurkin but not saying much but im glad you did. Come on man, This thread has gotten a lot of attention to try to help someone who is on a poor path. He,s just not listening. I just came on and saw the diuretic thing and was like come on man. The other day it was T3. D_T ur the man. ASSHOLE no way!!!!!!!!!!!

siegmund

Hopefully someone gets through to this fine man , I hate seeing this happen , I hope he takes advice , or send someone a pm , or a fr request , and talk , he can still salvage something at this I point , but this is my last plea ,.cant make a horse drink water , no matter how hard tyou try 

strong

I wish he would slow down.. 55 isn't that old. Tfinbar. don't get discouraged. Just listen to the advice. Fuck, my girl tells me I look better every day. This is a process.

Bash

Lol DT. Brutal truth! I remember when you went off on me about pip on my first run.. I thought man "this guy is a dick" Haha..  But when ur right ur right. I almost gave up the test cycle and thanks to u I didn't. I stopped being a pussy and kept on with my cycle only to get GREAT results. 

So for that I thank you sir! 

One of the reasons I stay with this board! 

Bash

siegmund

TFINBAR, 

you have the whole community behind you here , everyone is trying to help , ok I said bail and run low test , a few others said same , you have standing up , in your corner , he suggested to run therapeutic dose of deca , and some test , come on man go with some one here , and eq , forget about that please . It dosent make since , everyone has to get a plan , somewhear , you can still salvage what you got send a fr to someone , honestly I would suggest talk to standing up me and him havemour differances but he 100% knows what hes doing , as does others , and myself but he has tha patients to walk you through  this , the main thing here lets get you fixed up , if you blow this off I know you dont want the help and I wish you the best  good  .  Luck    sieg

Standingup

Well if thats where hes at its time to "eat my hat " , so the guys who said to bail were right, because with the way hes going theres not going to be any fixing it.