Ways to Increase Metabolism

S

supps

There are many different thoughts on this subject  http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/85/2/697#R11

these graphs in this illustrate that not only does T3 increase protien synthasis but it also increases protien breakdown.The left graph shows Protein breakdown as a function of administered T3. The right graph shows Protein synthesis. The slope of the line in the left graph is steeper than in the right one. That means for a given T3 dose Protein breakdown will always exceed synthesis! The Endocrine system is definitely nothing to fool with, once you screw it up it a VERY hard to get back to regular functions and sometimes you Never get it back to normal. I know mine is jacked, thankfully I have a great endocrinologist to try to help me get it functioning properly  t3 should only be used by very advanced athletes or for very short periods of time, the dangers of shutting down endogenous thyroid production are always something to think about !!

S

supps

Thanks Semper, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well ! I hope you have a blessed one!!

And this goes out to everyone at MG as well!!!

SemperFi

Thanks supps. I certainly tried to keep this in the realm of natural ways to increase metabolic function. I did not bring T3 into the picture on purpose... The mention of T3 was brought up by someone else. Any guesses who? ;) 

i agree 100% that T3 should be left to those who are supervised by a physician for hypo and those who have the correct information. I will give the abstract a close read... I am a sucker for useful information.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

We can get much of our iodine from foods but many have a poor diet which makes supplementation mandatory for proper thyroid health. Iodine deficiency is the leading cause of hypothyroidism worldwide!

SEMPER FI

MRFIXIT

Nice, i like to save money! and I have Amazon prime! Thanks for the heads up my friend! BTW how the the hell are you brother?

MRFIXIT

Nice, i like to save money! and I have Amazon prime! Thanks for the heads up my friend! BTW how the the hell are you brother?

SemperFi

So does iThroid. 90 tabs under $10 on Amazon  12.5mg for under $12. It contains both free iodine and potassium iodide.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Doing fantastic. It's great to see your face for the holidays Brother. Merry Christmas and God bless you & yours!

SEMPER FI

MRFIXIT

You too Bro, Gym is open on Christmas From 5am for Phil, Till 10 am No rest for the wicked!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

S

supps

I dont know about your face but anyone an recognize that retarded Physique!

siegmund

can i ask you , a question strong ?   when you were going through this. did you have any other symptoms.  ? i ask because i am experiencing something simular , but if i put strain on my self i get dizzy , i see flashes of blue.  and i get vertigo.   .. other than that im experiencing the other symptoms you described. ,

thankyou in advance for any insight you can give. . im going#to google the artical you mentioned but 1st hand experience. i prefer. ..

if not. im very nervous , and im going to have humble myself and hit a ER ..   for the first time im scared.  , and will admitt it , this has me worried is it more.  like i said thanks 

SemperFi

My gym plans fell through due to some financial disagreements but it was a blessing in disguise. It only cost me some time, loses were minimal and all relationships were maintained. The best I could ask for in a failed joint venture. ;)

If I was close I would see you Christmas morning but I will have to surprise you someday in the future. I need one of those Stars and Stripes T's. ;)

Stay faithful Devil Dog!

SEMPER FI

MRFIXIT

Sig, Im great man! I has been a while although i do drop in once in a while just dont have much to say... I Like to see how everyone is advancing in their goals. Its an awsome thing to see what the human body can do with dedication and perseverance. Im glad to see you are around, Along with a lot of other great guys and gals! I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas!!! I had a good base but a lot of you have watched and helped me grow. I appreciate all the input you all had and knowledge that some of you have bestowed upon me and for that I am forever greatful! NOOBs should take the advice of The higher Karma guys on here. They have EARNED their karma with Knowledge and tons of input and good advice! Karma is not just givin away for stupid shit like on Eroids, Or is that Hemmroids? I can never differentiate from the two... maybe its old age ..lol