Weight gain

Welderman

8 week test cycle and just finished 3rd week test and deca cycle. Have went from 235 up to 270. Does that sound good to you all or is that too much. This is why I am so hesitant to add dbol or anadrol cause I gain weight so easily. I'm sure I have packed on 15-20 lbs muscle plus water weight.

HGH.to

There’s absolutely no NEED to add another steroid. If you’re good – go for it. People add more steroids / higher doses when they are not happy with results. if you think that’s good enough, stay where you are

BiggyBill

make sure that's not water/ fat weight. It can be due to high estrogen if you do not control it.

Welderman

No, I just watch the sides. Azole usually removes any swelling I have in just couple of doses. I have only used like 5 pills in 11 weeks.

JSom

When you are gowing and having results dont change nothing. Only increase dosage or compounds when gains stop

The main thing is that the results are without harm to health. I am opposed to using supplements that are detrimental to health.

suppsforlife

most of us here are.
at least, I personally am recommending my customers to remain healthy rather than big and powerful.
what we recommend is to remain healthy AND be jacked, whenever is possible.

HGH.to

agreed, no point in using something as long as you're damaging your health. then you're going to lose it all anyway due to poor health condition

suppsforlife

true. that's why if you're jumping into steroids, better learn about them as much as possible and try to keep their use as safe as possible.

MONSTRO

You can also decide compete but you can always be healthy . go low on all and you will live better and have a great body outside and inside to