Weight loss pills

Ermahgerd

I prefer albuterol because I get all the benefit's of Clem without getting any side effects. Doesn't give me the shakes or a stimmed out feeling.

Phentermine is tricky cuz it's in the amphetamine family so you gotta start low with dosing. I take one 37.5mg pill per day and I'm good to go. It suppresses my appetite just enough and gives me great energy for the whole day. No jitters there either, puts me in a good mood actually :)

I usually do 4 weeks on albuterol then switch to 4 weeks phen and then repeat that one time. Shit works wonders for me if diet and cardio are on point.

swolesam

Do you feel they possess any catabolic properties (to muscle tissues) like T3? Its clear you're happy with the fat burning effects they has, but do you see some muscle loss as well?

Ermahgerd

No, the albuterol is pretty good at muscle sparring just like CleN. The phentermine I'm sure does effect muscle loss but it hasn't been a very noticeable amount. If I add in an extra 50-75g of protein when I run Phen it doesn't seem to be anything major.

janine.owner

Hey dude! as far as I know, the best and most effective one is the brand of Euthyrox. I know from around my dudes, it has many mg options like 5. So you can get easily one and try. But keep it mind that you should get the best one for yourself. For example my prof. had used the wrong pills thats way it didnt work. (censored)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexter

If you are a source owner then you need to contact admin and ask him how to become a source owner. It is prohibited to advertise as a REP in open forum. Last Warning!

siegmund

Personally and being where I've been the last year or more, I recommend none ..imo they are more dangerous and a cheating way not to mention setting our self's up for failure. By this I mean after the pill then what .. Did we shread the weight properly and our system adjust accordingly ???? Or have all we done is temporarily shred a few pounds with a relapse for sure in the near future ?

diet traing and discipline is a fail not route. With true and stable results just my opion of course .

I've cheated on everything for years with 0 long term results ...the positive I get out of it is KNOWING THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS IT COMES DOWN TO SELF DISCIPLINE , PERSEVERANCE AND DEDOCATING ONES SELF TO OUR GOALS , WITH OUT WANTING WHAT I WANT NOW ,,TIME AND DEDICATION..WILL TAKE ME WHERE I NEED BE

and please no one feel like I'm being negative or at tacking I'm simply stating that I have personaly learned humility and patients and I half stepped for years and payed some heavy consequences for physical to mental to hurting myself and hurting others by me wanting what I want fast. ...

I've learned that if I naturally work and dedicate I achive my goals and they stay and also with tht comes self respect and pride and the attitude. And fortitude tto go along with it. ...
I'm all for compounds and aas ,but using responsibly.

blastthru23

The best weight loss pill is eating right in the first place... and the weight stays off more permanently ;)
Just feeling like being a wise ass

Last edited:

ashop

ECA or CLENBUTEROL are both excellent fat burners. A few iu of HGH daily are very effective as well.

JohnBrown

I advice Clenbuterol can be used as a weight loss aid because it can increase a person's metabolism. As well as reducing body fat and weight, it also allows the user to retain both muscle mass and body strength at the same time.

Last edited:

Rickharley

I advice Clenbuterol can be used as a weight loss aid because it can increase a person's metabolism. As well as reducing body fat and weight, it also allows the user to retain both muscle mass and body strength at the same time.

What is a safe dosage of clenbuterol do you use?

Dolf

There are sever6ways to run clen, and I'll let you research that, and if there's anything you don't understand create a forum topic with your questions brother.

To answer your question you don't want to go over 140mcg as a Male user. For me personally 120mcg is the limit because anything over that has too bad of sides. We are all different though and I know of some who can't stand the sides of clen at even just 60mcg.

Https://musclegurus.to