Weight loss pills

Jako

which one is the best? can anyone recommend something? any experience would be much appreciated!

built_tough

eca also works.  i would also look in the sources section because i added a source that sells dhacks ultra burn.  great apetite suppresant and other goodies in it. look it up.

built_tough

honestly with pills , your diet still has to be dialed in. without the diet in check you will not have much success. cut out all your carbs for a week. you'll drop about 10 lbs.

sugabear75

I been using clenbutaxl and 40mcg along with cardio and weight training and they do nothin 4 me along with high peotein diet.i really need 2 lose abt 30lb bt im having a hard time getting it off.i think my tablets are vey underdosed.any help?

milkin

No pill in the world can replace knowing how to eat right. There are tons of pills out there that will help you shed some major weight but the only way you will be able to keep it off is knowing how to eat correctly. 

How about this- If you are truely ready to set your goal then let the MG community coach you. Fill out a cycle log and be sure to include meals and workout entries and rember there are plenty of knowledgable folks here to help tune your diet/workout plan.

built_tough

if those are not working, then you need to look into your diet. are you eating an over abundance of carbs?  are you eating more than your caloric daily needs?  are you feasting on junk food and sweets?  these are all taken into account and you need to specify what exactly, before we can give you any help :)

Blahblah

There used to be a pill called Oxy Elite Pro, there is something similar now called Hydroxy Elite.

The newer one has more of a stimulant feel to it, but both of them are insane appetite suppressants. Like you will completely forget to eat if you don't remind yourself. It made it pretty easy for my fiance and I to steer clear of junk food (nothing sounds good when your appetite is completely gone) and stick to eating healthy. (we just made our healthy meals and ate them, no junk food cravings, but even that was kinda difficult.)
So it helps you easily reduce caloric intake and stick to a healthy diet plus the new one gives you a good boost of mood and energy.

Outlawthing

They banned it cause of dmma  it it bad for you  or so they say. I was over 320 pounds  four years ago and I tried every diet plan and weight lose pill you can think of   they can help get you motivated  but nothing trumps proper diet   First exercise 2nd 

Mr_Big

There is a few products still available online with DMAA.  One is called HydroxyElite it works pretty good  and its not terribly expensive. 

Outlawthing

Only pill I seen work is adapex  but that shit will wreck your metabolism  seen people lose a shit ton of weight  then balloon up to biggrr than before  pills can't cover up bad habits imo

Pumped

I use green tea extract which sheds the water weight fairly quick, but nothing beats diet and training right.

strong

I lost over 40 lbs. to get where I'm at now. Not from a pill or any crazy shit. I just stopped making excuses why I could not lose weight. A diet packed with whole foods( something u have to prepare) not just grab and eat.. You have to buckle down and make it a lifestyle. I used clen 2 times. shits not magic and my experience is to just go with clean diet hard work and you will get where u want to be...

getswole2127

In order to have success in weight loss you have to diet correctly. Their is no weight loss pill that that just makes you melt the fat off bro. Train hard, diet harder. once you take a weight loss pill and you successfully cut fat, you will gain it all back without the right diet bro. It's all in the mind. if it was easy, everyone would do it. Be strong minded. 

Ermahgerd

Albuterol l(makes cardio a breeze), diet and cardio have worked best for me. Second place would be phentermine. Third place is ECA and finally clen. But without proper diet and nutrition it won't do shit.

swolesam

Erm, my friend share some info with me about Albuterol & Phentermine. My TRT doc raised it to me as a possible option to get % bodyfat down "easier". Whats your experience with these 2 -Albuterol & Phentermine ? how do you feel on them? Do they give you the jitters??