Weight

bobby ricky

Am I the only one that grows from lighter weight with more sets and more reps. Don’t get me wrong about lifting heavy because it’s way cool.
Lifting heavy is the only time I’ve been injured. It’s probably my age but I can still throw up 315 on the bench for about 4 reps but I grow more from one or two plates with more sets and reps.
Just wondering if anyone else feels the same.

HGH.to

i have a similar feeling simple because benching with less weight and more reps makes my chest more likely to be sore the next days, rather than benching 1-4 reps with heavy weight

D

Deleted member 45086

Am I the only one that grows from lighter weight with more sets and more reps. Don’t get me wrong about lifting heavy because it’s way cool.
Lifting heavy is the only time I’ve been injured. It’s probably my age but I can still throw up 315 on the bench for about 4 reps but I grow more from one or two plates with more sets and reps.
Just wondering if anyone else feels the same.
I had a goal to hit 400 on bench, I hit 405 and said that's high enough. So now I train at 8-12 reps instead of 2-4 and grow just fine without risking injury and I am 48 so yep you are not alone

seymour

I'm in the same boat as you fellas.

I don't like maxing out on any lifts. I can't remember the last time I did. Maxing out for me is kinda like a dick swinging contest for a lot of guys.

I ain't no powerlifter or strongman and ain't no IFBB Pro, I'm here to better myself, look good, and get the wife wetter than the ocean 🤣

I don't ever lift any weights that I can't hit at least 6 reps on with perfect form. Most of the time I do exactly what @Bigbelly said and never do anything below that 8 rep range.

Biggest thing for me that I think a lot of guys dismiss is using perfect form and mind muscle connection. They ignore it because they're in that dick swigning contest I joke about and they wanna put up more weight. You'll get much better results doing it proper anddddd not risk injury nearly as much.

bobby ricky

I'm in the same boat as you fellas.

I don't like maxing out on any lifts. I can't remember the last time I did. Maxing out for me is kinda like a dick swinging contest for a lot of guys.

I ain't no powerlifter or strongman and ain't no IFBB Pro, I'm here to better myself, look good, and get the wife wetter than the ocean 🤣

I don't ever lift any weights that I can't hit at least 6 reps on with perfect form. Most of the time I do exactly what @Bigbelly said and never do anything below that 8 rep range.

Biggest thing for me that I think a lot of guys dismiss is using perfect form and mind muscle connection. They ignore it because they're in that dick swigning contest I joke about and they wanna put up more weight. You'll get much better results doing it proper anddddd not risk injury nearly as much.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Twizted

I switch up my programming every 4-6 weeks. Usually just back and forth between heavy weight low rep and low weight high reps. I'm the opposite of you guys, I respond better and grow better from heavier lifts. I Get more pump from high reps but not more growth.

D

Deleted member 45086

Example. This was today.
Bike 30 minutes 6 miles.
Flat bench 225x10 5 sets.
Incline bench 225x8 5 sets.
Butterfly machine 150 lbs 4setsx10.
Dips 4x15.
Tricep extension machine single arm 90lbs 5sets 12 reps.
Vbar tricep 4sets x 12 150lbs.
Total gym time 1hr 50 min

bobby ricky

Example. This was today.
Bike 30 minutes 6 miles.
Flat bench 225x10 5 sets.
Incline bench 225x8 5 sets.
Butterfly machine 150 lbs 4setsx10.
Dips 4x15.
Tricep extension machine single arm 90lbs 5sets 12 reps.
Vbar tricep 4sets x 12 150lbs.
Total gym time 1hr 50 min
How big are those fucking guns?💪🏾

D

Deleted member 45086

Very nice, I want 20s so bad .
Test, tren, anadrol will get you there but I warn you, your stamina will be nothing by the time you get through your cycle.
Test 750.
Tren a 75ed 8weeks.
Anadrol 75 last 6 weeks.
Eat like a horse

D

Deleted member 45086

Sure it will. Lol. I don't run tren anymore either, too much sweating, not sustainable with a marriage. You might have more water retention, I'd use npp and dbol

rosoo

i go for more set and more reps too as worried that i might get myself injured as i always workout alone

HGH.to

i go for more set and more reps too as worried that i might get myself injured as i always workout alone
sometimes that's better. at least, compared to many "love pairs" of dipshits in my local gym where they won't workout but keep rambling like 2 girls

rosoo

sometimes that's better. at least, compared to many "love pairs" of dipshits in my local gym where they won't workout but keep rambling like 2 girls
not sure whether it is happening in gym else where in the world... in most asian countries, what happened is ... there will be many people that they will workout 1 set on the machine or the bench or squat rack, then will on on their Phone for 15mins before second sec and keep staying at the machine like forever

and i keep wondering how can those workout be effective? correct me if i am wrong?

bobby ricky

not sure whether it is happening in gym else where in the world... in most asian countries, what happened is ... there will be many people that they will workout 1 set on the machine or the bench or squat rack, then will on on their Phone for 15mins before second sec and keep staying at the machine like forever

and i keep wondering how can those workout be effective? correct me if i am wrong?
You are absolutely correct my brother. They just want to tell everyone that they went to the gym 😆😆

seymour

I have a decent set up at home that allows me to do probably half of my workouts there. One day my wife and I want to get a place with more room and my goal is to get the remaining equipment needed for me to do everything at home basically.

I COMPLETELY prefer working out at home to going to the gym. Mannnnn the shit yall are talking about with chit chat bullshit and taking up machines forever drives me insane. People not cleaning the shit when they're done gets me going too anddddd the mofos who insist on grunting and screaming loud enough to be heard 5 blocks away makes me want to shit in their shaker cup.