Weird bruises or bumps

CaptainPlanet

So Captain-Planet has a strange question for you. I noticed a bump recently on my right shin, seems to have show up after a leg day, and now a week later as this one is getting better, I seem to have another on the back of my left upper calf.

They look almost like small bruises, or like an insect bite, and thought maybe it was the hamstring curl or quads machine that put too much pressure on it, but I had like two layers. I wore thermal underalls cause it was freezing outside, and I had my typical sweatpants over. I like working out warm.

I usually have no issues, but I am curious if anyone else has had this issue. I've recently started Milk thistle, and Thudca/NAC as well. Would that cause it?

suppsforlife

I seriously doubt it's because of those supplements. most likely you hit yourself a little bit (don't even remember) and could have caused it. doubt its because of compounds, especially those you listed

Twizted

I would, but it's going away, and now I have a similar bruise-bump on my upper-inner thigh, near by balls, which I am not posting a photo of until I see some money thrown my way. :D
Sooo... how much money are we talking about exactly? Asking for a friend.