Welderman crisis

Maniac1130

I just found out this morning from my source that if a package gets seized by customs I can no longer get stuff sent to my address from over seas as they will again seize all packages going forward..... I JUST WANT MY WATER DAMN IT!!!

I really wanna start my next cycle next month:
Tren a
Test c
Anadrol
HCG

Clomid
Nolvadex

Looks like my gangster smuggling-ass is back to the drawing board!

Welderman

I just found out this morning from my source that if a package gets seized by customs I can no longer get stuff sent to my address from over seas as they will again seize all packages going forward..... I JUST WANT MY WATER DAMN IT!!!

I really wanna start my next cycle next month:
Tren a
Test c
Anadrol
HCG

Clomid
Nolvadex

Looks like my gangster smuggling-ass is back to the drawing board!
Jesus I have never seen water cause so many problems in my life. Like your cycle though

Welderman

So I stopped var awhile back. Getting tired of pinning daily so to finish this cycle.

Test c 500.
Tren e 350.
Anadrol 50.

6 weeks.

That will give me 12 weeks total

Welderman

Ok I have read several things on anadrol, help me sort this out. Read 100 is more productive than 50/day but really not enough to risk the side effects. Also read some run it for 4 weeks then swap to dbol for 4 weeks. Any input on experiences on anadrol cycles will help tremendously.

HGH.to

Read 100 is more productive than 50/day but really not enough to risk the side effects. Also read some run it for 4 weeks then swap to dbol for 4 weeks.
Both true.
100 mg a day is more effective, but more side effects. with Anadrol you can't really control water retention and bloating. That's why you get more muscles and strength, but more uncontrollable bloating. Is more liver toxic too. Some people find it worthy, others not.
We got the answer why some run 4 weeks Anadrol then swap to Dbol for 4 more weeks. This way they reduce liver toxicity (Dbol is not as toxic) AND they continue growing AND they reduce water retention with Dianabol which can even be controlled with Aromatase Inhibitors.
You still didn't answer my question :D

Welderman

Both true.
100 mg a day is more effective, but more side effects. with Anadrol you can't really control water retention and bloating. That's why you get more muscles and strength, but more uncontrollable bloating. Is more liver toxic too. Some people find it worthy, others not.
We got the answer why some run 4 weeks Anadrol then swap to Dbol for 4 more weeks. This way they reduce liver toxicity (Dbol is not as toxic) AND they continue growing AND they reduce water retention with Dianabol which can even be controlled with Aromatase Inhibitors.
You still didn't answer my question :D
If I had the 20 inches your referring to, I would not be welding for a living, promise you that. 😂