Well 🤬 this sucks!

Gainz.

Oh yeah.. I totally forgot. Right before I started lifting I played tug of war with my 2 dogs for a solid half hour. I have a 70lb male red nose pit, and a 80-85lb female American pit corso (half pitbull, half cane corso)
I have a heavy duty tug toy. It has a handle on 1 end and 2 ropes on the other so both dogs can pull.
I have a very strong feeling that compounded with my back day is what did it.
My dogs don't exactly play gently.

Attachments

• PT1_0e652ea3-aed2-4b1c-ac83-278ffc832d5c_800x.png
    PT1_0e652ea3-aed2-4b1c-ac83-278ffc832d5c_800x.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 1

suppsforlife

Glad it's nothing too bad, but still sorry about the tore.
As @BulkinWes mentioned, some HGH will greatly speed it up. Alongside Deca. This duo, in fact, is the best for faster recovery.
also, I don't remember - were you blasting? Because if you can't really workout now I'm not sure if it's worth running Tren

Parameddog

DOOOOD - shit, just seen this - hope you're healing well. Try some topical ibugel/voltrol. it'll ease the local ache. Do not worry about taking too much, it's fine, trust me, I'm a cunt. No, seriously, rub a topical pain relieving gel on to the area AND take oral pain relief (within what you can - don't risk your recovery from opi's).

BulkinWes

Glad it's nothing too bad, but still sorry about the tore.
As @BulkinWes mentioned, some HGH will greatly speed it up. Alongside Deca. This duo, in fact, is the best for faster recovery.
also, I don't remember - were you blasting? Because if you can't really workout now I'm not sure if it's worth running Tren
I agree with this I wouldn’t continue running tren and waste it
DOOOOD - shit, just seen this - hope you're healing well. Try some topical ibugel/voltrol. it'll ease the local ache. Do not worry about taking too much, it's fine, trust me, I'm a cunt. No, seriously, rub a topical pain relieving gel on to the area AND take oral pain relief (within what you can - don't risk your recovery from opi's).
arnica gel is uhhhmazing as well

Gainz.

@Parameddog "Trust me I'm a cunt" 🤣😂 fuck you for making me laugh! That shit hurts!

And no I'm not on tren. I'm 3 weeks into my cruise. But I have something called bio-freeze. It's a topical pain relief, and I also have a cbd one. Plus I've been laying on a heating pad.
My biggest problem is my... "don't be a bitch" brain. I still have my girl, her son, and my 2 dogs. So I'm still doing shit I probably shouldn't. Like walking 80lb pitbulls that love to pull, take out the trash because I refuse to let my girl do it, and other random shit around the house.
I grew up old school Italian... my mother beat it into me (literally) that men don't let women do physical work... that's your job as the man. It drives my girl nuts... but its just how I was raised. I mean in 4 years my girl has never opened her own door when I'm around.
So... I'm kinda my own worse enemy right now.
But... I'm still not lifting. I tried leg curls yesterday and I just can't. Still hurts to breathe too much, so I can't strain like that.

I'm doing my best...

But I was wondering about deca? Would it really help a torn muscle and tendon? I have some... I'll fucking pin 600mg right now if it will help. I just figured it would take too long to kick in and I'd probably already be healed

Gainz.

Dude, I like your morals towards women. That is really the way to be - respect.

Hahaha thanks brother. But it drives my girl nuts. She's in excellent shape. She lifts, she use to do kickboxing.(just stopped a few months ago, but trying to get her back into it) Shes extremely capable.
Just the other day I hear her vacuuming. So I know that means I have to move the couch. I go walking out and there she is... trying to move the couch. I yell at her to stop so I can do it. Now... I know full well she can do it. She's more than strong enough and capable enough to move our couch. But I just can't let her. Its like I'm terrified my mom is gonna pop out from behind the couch and beat my ass for letting her do it... my mother is 5'3 maybe 110lbs by the way... and the only person on the earth I'm afraid of 😂🤣.

But my girl tells me all the time, I can do it... don't treat me like a child. But I don't do it because I don't think she can. She just shouldn't have too... just like I shouldn't have to mate socks...😂🤣. I'll move everything in the house all god damn day just as long as I never have to mate a fucking pair of socks 😂🤣

Gainz.

How you healing up brother?

Slowly... doing better but not there yet.
Finally did some leg curls, hamstrings curls, and some forearm stuff.
Looking like another week.
Just trying to stay on top of my diet.
If I stop eating... I'm gonna lose weight so fast

Gainz.

Well... I'm back!
Just got my first real workout in since I got hurt.
And of course I did a Pull day
(Back, biceps and traps)
You damn right I started with a back day... because mama didn't raise no bitch!
I'm a little sore, but alright. I'd say I'm 80+% back to full strength.
Just need to remember not to go to crazy for a bit.

bobby ricky

Well... I'm back!
(Back, biceps and traps)
Need to jump back on soon to help repair

unclem

Well... I'm back!
(Back, biceps and traps)
sorry to hear that you got hurt i was banned but read that happen to you but could not write anything .sounds to be a good pragnosis for you, that is promising.

BulkinWes

Don’t push it make sure to drink tons of water to continue to help with the healing and just don’t push it keep taking it Lifht for next week or 2

Gainz.

Don’t push it make sure to drink tons of water to continue to help with the healing and just don’t push it keep taking it Lifht for next week or 2

Did you just tell me to drink water?
Me? The fucking water champ? 😂🤣😂🤣
Trust me I know, I'm probably going a little faster than I should... but at this point I need it mentally! Finished a full pull day a few hours ago and I feel great, very minor pain in the lower lat. But... nothing worth really talking about. Seeing how I feel when I wake up tomorrow is gonna tell me everything!

Need to jump back on soon to help repair

Exactly! That's exactly how I feel about recovery. If you wait too long... its just gonna get worse.
Getting back on the horse faster and pushing through the discomfort usually heals me quicker than anything.

sorry to hear that you got hurt i was banned but read that happen to you but could not write anything .sounds to be a good pragnosis for you, that is promising.

Thanks brother! And yeah I heard through the grapevine you got banned. they allow of shit here... like our constant swearing... in depth sexual experiences... the non stop shit talk. Definitely one of the more lenient forums I've been part of. (I fucking hate the ones that won't let you fucking swear 😁)
But they don't play about sharing sources.
I hinted at where to find a source and was warned (several months ago)
But I'm glad you're back brother! Definitely one of my favorite members here.
And I've seen some members quit and leave over something similar.

I honestly can't say anything bad about the admins here...in fact I'd really like to be one.

suppsforlife

Well... I'm back!
(Back, biceps and traps)
awesome man! you were cruising, weren't you? planning a blast soon?

Gainz.

awesome man! you were cruising, weren't you? planning a blast soon?

Yeah I'm going into my 5th week of my cruise.
And yes... looking like the beginning of June. (Late May if I get impatient)
I just need to order some tren ace and mast p.
I had the great idea of running tren e and ace and mast e and p.
Really just want to try some fast esters.