Well 🤬 this sucks!

unclem

Did you just tell me to drink water?
Me? The fucking water champ? 😂🤣😂🤣
Trust me I know, I'm probably going a little faster than I should... but at this point I need it mentally! Finished a full pull day a few hours ago and I feel great, very minor pain in the lower lat. But... nothing worth really talking about. Seeing how I feel when I wake up tomorrow is gonna tell me everything!

Exactly! That's exactly how I feel about recovery. If you wait too long... its just gonna get worse.
Getting back on the horse faster and pushing through the discomfort usually heals me quicker than anything.

Thanks brother! And yeah I heard through the grapevine you got banned. they allow of shit here... like our constant swearing... in depth sexual experiences... the non stop shit talk. Definitely one of the more lenient forums I've been part of. (I fucking hate the ones that won't let you fucking swear 😁)
But they don't play about sharing sources.
I hinted at where to find a source and was warned (several months ago)
But I'm glad you're back brother! Definitely one of my favorite members here.
And I've seen some members quit and leave over something similar.

I honestly can't say anything bad about the admins here...in fact I'd really like to be one.
yes i deserved the ban but i learned from it, admin. i hold no resentment. thanks bandit!

unclem

Did you just tell me to drink water?
Me? The fucking water champ? 😂🤣😂🤣
Trust me I know, I'm probably going a little faster than I should... but at this point I need it mentally! Finished a full pull day a few hours ago and I feel great, very minor pain in the lower lat. But... nothing worth really talking about. Seeing how I feel when I wake up tomorrow is gonna tell me everything!

Exactly! That's exactly how I feel about recovery. If you wait too long... its just gonna get worse.
Getting back on the horse faster and pushing through the discomfort usually heals me quicker than anything.

Thanks brother! And yeah I heard through the grapevine you got banned. they allow of shit here... like our constant swearing... in depth sexual experiences... the non stop shit talk. Definitely one of the more lenient forums I've been part of. (I fucking hate the ones that won't let you fucking swear 😁)
But they don't play about sharing sources.
I hinted at where to find a source and was warned (several months ago)
But I'm glad you're back brother! Definitely one of my favorite members here.
And I've seen some members quit and leave over something similar.

I honestly can't say anything bad about the admins here...in fact I'd really like to be one.
thanks bandit.

cloutz88

Every time I hurt my self it was doing high volume, 275 for 15 or 315 for 10 to 15 reps.
But double and triple never hurt anyhting

Gainz.

Every time I hurt my self it was doing high volume, 275 for 15 or 315 for 10 to 15 reps.
But double and triple never hurt anyhting

That's not high volume!
I've been doing 4 sets of 20 mixed with 3 sets of 30. Some leg exercises I've jumped up to 4 sets of 40.

And... 275 is heavy weight! Especially for me. To me that's more strength training than volume training...depending on what you're max is. But I'd rather shoot for 200lbs 30+reps than 315 for 10.

Reactions: LHV

cloutz88

I think 275 for 15 is hight volume, but you are right 20 or 30 is more. I did a competition with a few men. Did 225 for 43, couldn't move after that. Was almost pointless for me. 1 work out fucked the whole day, just a big pump

Gainz.

I think 275 for 15 is hight volume, but you are right 20 or 30 is more. I did a competition with a few men. Did 225 for 43, couldn't move after that. Was almost pointless for me. 1 work out fucked the whole day, just a big pump

That's how I lift... I get so pumped I can't move that body part (or parts)
I go until I literally can't curl 10lbs. But I've been doing it for so long I recover pretty quickly... maybe 2hrs after the workout I'm fine. Plus... gear really helps 😁

bobby ricky

That's not high volume!
I've been doing 4 sets of 20 mixed with 3 sets of 30. Some leg exercises I've jumped up to 4 sets of 40.

And... 275 is heavy weight! Especially for me. To me that's more strength training than volume training...depending on what you're max is. But I'd rather shoot for 200lbs 30+reps than 315 for 10.

Gainz.

Yes abso-fucking-lutely!!!!
The issue is when you tell people oh I train for the pump... they think you stop when you get to the pump.
No.... fucking dumb dumb... you train until you get the pump...a real pump that burns and your skin is super tight. then stay pumped the entire fucking time, fighting that burn, when you're body is screaming stop... and then do 25 more! The pump isn't the stop point... THE PUMP IS THE START OF YOUR WORKOUT!!!!
Train through and with your pump for the entirety... go until you physically cant do 1 more rep no matter the weight. That's pump training.

unclem

That's how I lift... I get so pumped I can't move that body part (or parts)
I go until I literally can't curl 10lbs. But I've been doing it for so long I recover pretty quickly... maybe 2hrs after the workout I'm fine. Plus... gear really helps 😁
thats what i do to. all the way up with strict form with maybe 80 lb curls no swinging just all bicep. good job bandit. i can do 185 on a curl but only rarely do i use that weight. you can get past sticking points that way less weight more strict form.