Well... I screwed up with the Dr.

D

Deleted member 45086

I try to keep my test level in the 5000-7000 range. I think that's normal range for my age. 😂.

bobby ricky

I try to keep my test level in the 5000-7000 range. I think that's normal range for my age. 😂.
I believe that’s where I was as a young guy. I was hell on wheels. And that’s where I like it. I’ll trade a few years on the back end for the life I’m living now. I’m cruising now and going to do blood work in a few months. If everything looks good I might just stay on this cruise indefinitely because it’s a healthy dose. I kinda like one shot per week. Blood work doesn’t lie and kinda getting tired of pinning 3 times per week. Just test and deca for me from now on.

D

Deleted member 45086

I believe that’s where I was as a young guy. I was hell on wheels. And that’s where I like it. I’ll trade a few years on the back end for the life I’m living now. I’m cruising now and going to do blood work in a few months. If everything looks good I might just stay on this cruise indefinitely because it’s a healthy dose. I kinda like one shot per week. Blood work doesn’t lie and kinda getting tired of pinning 3 times per week. Just test and deca for me from now on.
If I could afford it I always wanted to reach the point of just test and HGH. I just can't swing the HGH part. Wouldn't ever stress my family income. They come first. But that's what I would like to do before I get too old.