Well... I screwed up with the Dr.

Pedrito0906

Hello bros,

Today was my TRT injection, I told him that I injected myself because I wanted to learn how to do it since I have to be in it forever.

He got really mad at me and started lecturing me:

"That's illegal, that's like you injecting heroin, that's a felony, that's insurance fraud, you don't need that, you're gonna have a heart attack, we are stopping the treatment now"

I went home and did myself in the glutes successfully. I mean, eventually I was gonna stop and do it myself cause it was getting expensive, $25 per shot/week + every 2 months labs for $100. I've started doing my research and listening to Drs online about the labs and everything, I'm even putting the labs in Excel to track them (see pic attached).

My only concern is if I want to travel, I won't be able to take with me and I will be depleted during tbe vacations. Any advice for educational purposes would be great appreciate.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-101056.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-101056.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 9

HGH.to

yeah, that's problematic if you want to travel and your baggage is checked. All I can say - if you don't travel for a long period, just use Test right before traveling and preferably a long ester. Test C or even Sustanon (which contains Testosterone Undecanoate - the longest ester).

btw, the difference between them is at 140 mg/week? or with your added 140 mg more = 280 mg/week?

EMachine

It's truly sad to still, today, hear about doctors who know very little about testosterone, were most likely never really taught much about it in medical school, and then put patients through mental abuse by feeding them lies and bullshit like your doctor did to you Pedro. I don't know how old you are and what your TRT needs are, but if you were on TRT, you can easily be back on it by seeking another provider. That's something you want to try and get...a prescription so that you can travel without having to worry about being stopped. Most doctors, in general, want their patients to learn to inject themselves...if makes sense...especially now with Covid.

Papa.Smurf0311

It's truly sad to still, today, hear about doctors who know very little about testosterone, were most likely never really taught much about it in medical school, and then put patients through mental abuse by feeding them lies and bullshit like your doctor did to you Pedro. I don't know how old you are and what your TRT needs are, but if you were on TRT, you can easily be back on it by seeking another provider. That's something you want to try and get...a prescription so that you can travel without having to worry about being stopped. Most doctors, in general, want their patients to learn to inject themselves...if makes sense...especially now with Covid.
yep. It blows my mind how little doctors know about TRT. Allot of doctors will prescribe 140 mg a week, with 1 mg of adex a day and then are confused when their patients come to them and tell them that they feel week and tired. Like, duh, because you told them to take 1 mg adex every day and it crashed their estrogen. Honestly, Ill come to the internet for any advice on TRT or any AAS's. More Plates More Dates, VigorousSteve, Greg Doucette, Leo and Longevity, Anabolic Doc, and a couple of other Youtube channels are way better and have more knowledge about TRT and AAS's than most doctors would.

Pedrito0906

One time I asked him that I wanted to learn because if I'm going travelling for more than a week I would like to inject it myself, I was assuming that he was gonna give idk a small vial with a prescription TSA, he told me "oh no, I'm just going to give you more to compensate for the days you were gonna be away"

I mean, I can do that myself, the whole point was to do that. I'm just in the process of learning a lot, and understanding the labs, which was what he pretty much did anyways, inject me and then a couple of months after do a blood work to see where I'm at.

SwoleNationRep

Hello bros,

Today was my TRT injection, I told him that I injected myself because I wanted to learn how to do it since I have to be in it forever.

"That's illegal, that's like you injecting heroin, that's a felony, that's insurance fraud, you don't need that, you're gonna have a heart attack, we are stopping the treatment now"

I went home and did myself in the glutes successfully. I mean, eventually I was gonna stop and do it myself cause it was getting expensive, $25 per shot/week + every 2 months labs for $100. I've started doing my research and listening to Drs online about the labs and everything, I'm even putting the labs in Excel to track them (see pic attached).

My only concern is if I want to travel, I won't be able to take with me and I will be depleted during tbe vacations. Any advice for educational purposes would be great appreciate.

Thanks,
When I travel, i send my gear ahead of time. Most hotels, Airbnb etc will accept your mail if you have an upcoming reservation. Obviously, try to time it accordingly lol.

CaptainPlanet

As someone else suggested, you could use sustanon at much higher dosage, and you should be ok for nearly a month. If you can manage to get undecanoate even better, as you can mix Test-C or E with it yourself. You'll just need some type of AI with you. Maybe a few letros with it (one to two a week). I am not sure if anyone else has a better idea, but I wouldn't mess with bringing or shipping stuff elsewhere for a vaca.

Pedrito0906

Well... I just hit a new PR today! After 1 month using 500mg/week, and 1 week using Anavar 50mg/day.

The heaviest I could do was around 80 lbs for 5 reps. That was my last rep, I did it for 5 after doing 3 sets of incline.

Maybe not that much for y'all monsters but for me its awesome.

This is also thanks to the bros in here who spread their knowledge!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-132128.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-132128.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 7

Gainz.

Someone already said it, but you can absolutely send it to yourself before you go. Hotels will hold your mail, along with Airbnb. Also odds are you will get there before your package does.

Sounds like getting away from that doctor was a good thing! $25 a shot? What a rip off! And only once a week... definitely not ideal. I'm not a big fan of doctors... I've learned how little they know... and how stuck in the past most of them can be.

CaptainPlanet

That's a waste of money.

As for travel, buy some Test Undecanoate, and use that for a month prior to leaving, take larger dosages, and make your last dose like 1g. Takes 2 weeks for half-life, meaning still in your system for a month.

Dunbar

Hello bros,

Thanks,
Majorly problematic and ridiculous that they don't trust you with an IM shot at home. Seems like somebody trying to make a buck; however, depending on the labs, 100 bucks for labs is a steal.

Sorry for the bad luck though man. Dr's like this give them all a bad name and ive become pretty jaded from them all together due to many stories similar to yours.

Gainz.

Majorly problematic and ridiculous that they don't trust you with an IM shot at home. Seems like somebody trying to make a buck; however, depending on the labs, 100 bucks for labs is a steal.

Sorry for the bad luck though man. Dr's like this give them all a bad name and ive become pretty jaded from them all together due to many stories similar to yours.
I keep hearing how guys are going in for a 150mg of test C once a month 😳
Even if it lasted that long, that's only... 37.5mg a week! Basically exactly what a normal male makes. Which isn't exactly a bad thing if you have low test. I can only imagine how terrible those guys must feel for the last 20 days.

bobby ricky

My doc tried to give me like a deodorant stick and I said I want Im at home and he said ok.100 mgs per week was about all he would give and that put me on the high side on numbers but felt like shit. Asked for more because I felt worse than when I came it and he said no my numbers are too high 😂😂👍

Gainz.

My doc tried to give me like a deodorant stick and I said I want Im at home and he said ok.100 mgs per week was about all he would give and that put me on the high side on numbers but felt like shit. Asked for more because I felt worse than when I came it and he said no my numbers are too high 😂😂👍
That's a big reason these trt clinics are popping up. Which is a good thing for people who are like you and are educated. But this trt thing has almost become a "fad" and way too many young guys are just jumping in trying to get jacked the "easy way" (hint, there's no easy way)
So you're options are to go to a doctor who doesn't know much about it, and will likely cause more harm than good. Or you can go to a trt clinic that will give it to you almost no questions asked, because they are trying to make money and ultimately cause more harm than good.
Sounds par for the course with healthcare in America!