Welp, I decided to do a cycle

OliverG

For reference, I'm 30 years old, 5'7.25", 165 lbs, life long natty, and have been bodybuilding off and on for the past 12 years. I started gymming/dieting super hard consistently for the past year. I have a decent body composition for a natural IMO. My reasons for taking the plunge here are all associated with vanity.

I've been doing research the past few months, and decided on doing a test only cycle. I found a source and got test cyp, as well as the usual PCT/amridex/HCG deal because I'm a good boy and did my research (I lurked on here ha). I plan on pinning after my workout split completes in a couple days. My plan is to start at 100mg every four days, working my way up to 200 mg every four days, for roughly four months.

I have a few questions/inquiries/concerns about the nuances involving a test only cycle and I would appreciate any insight.

1) Should I pin on a rest day? Or should I pin and immediately go balls out on a workout? Does it matter?

2) I was tested and found that my natural testosterone was at 920 ng/dL (and this was after a night of one hour of sleep). It is safe to say that at this point I have higher than average testosterone production (surprisingly, I'm not exactly a walking bag of masculinity). Would starting at 100mg every four days be too low? I don't want to shut down my natural test only to get at or below my natural levels. My doc didn't test my free T so I don't have that, but other bio markers are about as healthy as could be.

3) For anyone who has done a test only cycle, were you... able to grow a thicker beard? How about a deeper voice? My beard is patchy (though my 'stach' is thick-ish). The prospect of having the androgenic effects excites me, and I would love to hear from your experiences on a test only cycle.

Also- I am absolutely fucking terrified of needles oh God.

Thanks guys!

suppsforlife

1) Should I pin on a rest day? Or should I pin and immediately go balls out on a workout? Does it matter?
doesn't matter. you can pin on rest days. Test Cyp takes a while to kick in the system. it should be used systematically
2) I was tested and found that my natural testosterone was at 920 ng/dL (and this was after a night of one hour of sleep). It is safe to say that at this point I have higher than average testosterone production (surprisingly, I'm not exactly a walking bag of masculinity). Would starting at 100mg every four days be too low? I don't want to shut down my natural test only to get at or below my natural levels. My doc didn't test my free T so I don't have that, but other bio markers are about as healthy as could be.
the reason to use Testosterone for fitness needs is to go past the normal range. And you could start at 150-200 mg every four days considering your stats. it shouldn't be too problematic for you. also, you can lower dosage if anything
3) For anyone who has done a test only cycle, were you... able to grow a thicker beard? How about a deeper voice? My beard is patchy (though my 'stach' is thick-ish). The prospect of having the androgenic effects excites me, and I would love to hear from your experiences on a test only cycle.
yeah, man people report deeper voice and thicker beard. for a beard you can also check minoxidil
Also- I am absolutely fucking terrified of needles oh God.
that's quite a problem, but if you want to go on the steroids route, you'll have to fight it off

euroids.ws

doesn't matter. you can pin on rest days. Test Cyp takes a while to kick in the system. it should be used systematically

the reason to use Testosterone for fitness needs is to go past the normal range. And you could start at 150-200 mg every four days considering your stats. it shouldn't be too problematic for you. also, you can lower dosage if anything

yeah, man people report deeper voice and thicker beard. for a beard you can also check minoxidil

that's quite a problem, but if you want to go on the steroids route, you'll have to fight it off
However, it could have been explained so well. You're great, my friend. Congratulations.
:)

Pedrito0906

My plan is to start at 100mg every four days, working my way up to 200 mg every four days, for roughly four months.
Im doing that, I started TRT with my Doc 2 months with 140mg/w, now I'm 200mg every 3.5 days, everything has been good so far.

I was tested and found that my natural testosterone was at 920 ng/dL
Jesus!!! I'm 32 5'5 150 lbs, been to the gym/sports my whole life and my test levels were at 380.

For anyone who has done a test only cycle, were you... able to grow a thicker beard? How about a deeper voice?
I've noticed my beard has been developed more and voice has definitely gotten deeper, more manly I should say.