What a Day

SharonKY

Wish I could meet all of you at a bar and just hang out.....what a crap day!

Went to the gym early this morning....on my way to work I was involved in a car accident.  The other driver is here illegally (nice) and has no license and no insurance.

My car has $3700 damage.....although insurance pays for it, it still sucks.

The silver lining.......I have a 2017 Dodge Charger SXT for a rental car for the next week......

blastthru23

All this talk Greco-roman shirtless wrestling with baloney slices thrown into the mix and calm posing to Dolly Parton looking all hot and ripped, I'm thinking we'd get booted from said bar, rather we would likely own it at the dismay of the regulars. Could get a tad bit crazy all up in there! 

Sorry bout the accident, at least there is a silver lining :) You alright?

S

supps

Damn! That really sucks, ive been in three accidents since I moved to, lets just say a foreign country! (i'm from the U.S. They drive on the wrong side of the fucking road out here dammit... so needless to say, It hard to remember that shit leaving the Pub! When I lived in the US there were a lot of illegal Mexicans, Not that there is anything wrong with Mexicans .. I married one! lol

GrowMaster

Sorry to hear that, hope you're alright now...

I'm not from US but in my country we have also funny moments...All these tourists who came to us and rent a car and after that got in an accident as always have an insurance and didn't care about cars.But your damaged car need to be repaired about 2-3 weeks and you became a usual pedestrian. A lot of my friends were in this "curious" situation...I've got it once and hope never get it again.

SharonKY

Thanks all...I am fine.

To add to it......my puppy of 8 months was diagnosed with kidney failure last night.  SOMEONE stop the train, I think I need to get off for a minute....

JdDaniel01

Damn, so sorry to hear about that Sharon. It always comes in twos, threes, fours etc. we're here if you need us!

SharonKY

Thanks JD.  The car is almost finished and we hospitalized the pup yesterday.  We arent sure if she will make it, but I am going to give it a try.  We have pet insurance on her, but its one of those we pay and they reimburse.  I had to put a $3k deposit on her hospital stay.....I went to see her last night and spend time with her. 
Im going to the gym (because I have to blow stress off) and then going to see her again today.