What are your post cycle losses?

dohcsvt

I am on week 3 of a 10 week cycle and I am starting to see some gains. From what I have read, I should start seeing NOTICABLE gains in just another week or 2. My question is how much will I keep when it’s all done?

I would like to see before and after cycle pics along with another pic a couple months later if anyone has this info. Thanks in advance.

Gainz.

I'm in the same boat, just did my 3rd pin of my first cycle. Really curious to see how much I can gain, and how much I'll be able to keep!
I have before pics posted... I'll be (trying to) post pics every 2 weeks. So people can see what to expect from a cycle.

HGH.to

The before/after pictures (you can see online), according to my experience are not very accurate. You should try your own before/after pics, it's realistically to add more than 20 lbs and keep anywhere around 15 or so lbs after the cycle when everything is done properly. but then again, it depends on too many factors to give an accurate answer

D

Deleted member 45086

The before/after pictures (you can see online), according to my experience are not very accurate. You should try your own before/after pics, it's realistically to add more than 20 lbs and keep anywhere around 15 or so lbs after the cycle when everything is done properly. but then again, it depends on too many factors to give an accurate answer
Yep, another one of those things that is highly individualized. Keep eating and training hard and don't get complacent

dohcsvt

Yep, another one of those things that is highly individualized. Keep eating and training hard and don't get complacent
I fully intend to keep in my routine after I go off cycle. I have been working out religiously for over a year now, won’t be much issue to go back. In fact, I am only using gear to increase strength. My muscle tone came back pretty good from what I looked like 20 years ago. However, my strength is nowhere near what it was… and that is what I am hoping to increase.

Last edited:

Gainz.

I fully intend to keep in my routine after I go off cycle. I have been working out religiously for over a year now, won’t be much issue to go back. In fact, I am only using gear to increase strength. My muscle tone came back pretty good from what I looked like 20 years ago. However, my strength is nowhere near what it was… and that is what I am hoping to increase.
My strength is almost half of what it was 7 years ago, even though I weigh more now, look all around better now, and have bigger muscles now.
If you want to get stronger, you can train to lift heavier.
I prefer to train for size.

Twizted

I didn't lose anything. But I also never PCT'd my natty T levels are shit so I blast and cruise. Are you going into PCT after this cycle?

D

Deleted member 45086

Find your tightest fitting t shirt, put it on and then take it off and put it in a drawer. When you finish your cycle get that t shirt out and put it back on and you'll see what your cycle did for you. It'll surprise you.

dohcsvt

I didn't lose anything. But I also never PCT'd my natty T levels are shit so I blast and cruise. Are you going into PCT after this cycle?
Yes, when I bought my gear, I also ordered enough chlomid and nolvadex to do a full PCT.

I also started taking 0.5 mg arimadex every other day starting this past Sunday due to a bunch of water retention, getting teary eyed at silly things and some pain in my lower back. I intend to stop the arimiadex this weekend and see what happens over the next few days.

Twizted

0.5mg of arimidex EOD is alot brother, watch out for crashed estrogen symptoms. Alot of ppl crash their estrogen because of all the man boob horror stories they have heard. Just be careful.

Gainz.

I should research more about high and low est levels. Because besides itchy nips and water retention... I have no idea what to look for

Last edited:

dohcsvt

0.5mg of arimidex EOD is alot brother, watch out for crashed estrogen symptoms. Alot of ppl crash their estrogen because of all the man boob horror stories they have heard. Just be careful.
Thank you for the input. I am VERY new to this and do not want to screw myself up. I have lived through two bouts with cancer and don’t need some dumb shit to due me in😳

Twizted

I should research more about high and low est levels. Because besides itchy nips and water retention... I have no idea what to look for
As far as signs of high estrogen: Itchy/burning nip, tight weird feeling in your pec(this is what I get anyway), water retention(mine starts around my sock line/ankles), decreased libido, softer erections, increased emotions, and acne. I'm sure there are a few others but that's the most common.

Low estrogen can be similar in symptoms to high sadly. For me personally my bones and joints ache really bad when it's low. My energy levels completely bottom out and I lose my motivation/drive. It can cause depression and I always feel like I need to piss. I will be in the bathroom way more than normal.

Gainz.

Acne is a sign of high est? Hmm, I didn't know that.
I've always struggled with acne... not as bad as some people, but I've always had some... usually a pimple or 2 somewhere on my body. I thought by 34 years old it would fuck off... but no!
Besides gyno it's the thing I'm most worried about. Luckily its been pretty good so far, just trying to drink lots of water and keep oil off my greasy ass Italian face and back.

Twizted

Acne is a sign of high est? Hmm, I didn't know that.
I've always struggled with acne... not as bad as some people, but I've always had some... usually a pimple or 2 somewhere on my body. I thought by 34 years old it would fuck off... but no!
Besides gyno it's the thing I'm most worried about. Luckily its been pretty good so far, just trying to drink lots of water and keep oil off my greasy ass Italian face and back.
Both high and low estrogen cab potentially cause acne. In fact fluctuation of hormones at all can cause acne. It's not really the greatest indicator for high or low estrogen due to this fact. Personally I will usually only get acne at the beginning of my cycle when all the hormones are spiking, once my hormones level out it goes away.

Gainz.

Both high and low estrogen cab potentially cause acne. In fact fluctuation of hormones at all can cause acne. It's not really the greatest indicator for high or low estrogen due to this fact. Personally I will usually only get acne at the beginning of my cycle when all the hormones are spiking, once my hormones level out it goes away.
I found that stress and lack of water causes me to break out. If I don't drink at least 4 bottles of water a day, the next day I'll have a new zit. If I'm stressed about something... oh boy!
I actually just got a silk pillowcase, and so far I haven't had any breakouts on the back of my neck. Now is that because of the pillowcase... or the fact I haven't really been stressed out... idk. But usually the stress acne is on my forehead.

dohcsvt

FUCK CANCER!!!
Amen brother!
As far as signs of high estrogen: Itchy/burning nip, tight weird feeling in your pec(this is what I get anyway), water retention(mine starts around my sock line/ankles), decreased libido, softer erections, increased emotions, and acne. I'm sure there are a few others but that's the most common.

Low estrogen can be similar in symptoms to high sadly. For me personally my bones and joints ache really bad when it's low. My energy levels completely bottom out and I lose my motivation/drive. It can cause depression and I always feel like I need to piss. I will be in the bathroom way more than normal.
I had a couple of those yesterday that I wasn’t aware of… the achy joints really hade me concerned. Going to stop the arimidex now and wait it out until something really whacko happens like tender nips…

Twizted

Amen brother!

I had a couple of those yesterday that I wasn’t aware of… the achy joints really hade me concerned. Going to stop the arimidex now and wait it out until something really whacko happens like tender nips…
Yea I figured .5mg EOD was a lot, unless your on a hefty dose of test. AI's are best used as needed until you can figure out how much you truly need for the dose of test your on. This is where regular bloodwork comes in handy, it will help you nail down your AI dose. Otherwise you are stuck doing it by feel

HGH.to

Yea I figured .5mg EOD was a lot, unless your on a hefty dose of test. AI's are best used as needed until you can figure out how much you truly need for the dose of test your on. This is where regular bloodwork comes in handy, it will help you nail down your AI dose. Otherwise you are stuck doing it by feel
100% agree with this. Even if you're on a hefty dose of test... there's @bobby ricky saying he uses big doses of Test, Deca and EQ and still doesn't need any AI. others need 0.5mg EOD even at 300 mg/week test alone. everyone's just very aromatizing at very different levels