What are your post cycle losses?

BigGashMan

To answer the original question. I run TRT at 100mg per week between cycles to allow health markers to recover. Within about 3 weeks I notice that strength decreases a little on my top sets of large compounds. Also notice a little less fullness. I haven't noticed any noticeable gains are lost purely from dropping to TRT. I've never done a PCT and cycled off gear so I couldn't comment on that, but the key to maximum muscle retention is training hard and with intensity and managing diet appropriately.

bobby ricky

I am on week 3 of a 10 week cycle and I am starting to see some gains. From what I have read, I should start seeing NOTICABLE gains in just another week or 2. My question is how much will I keep when it’s all done?

I would like to see before and after cycle pics along with another pic a couple months later if anyone has this info. Thanks in advance.
I used to loose some but after kicking up my cruise I personally don’t loose anything 👍train just as much and eat

EMachine

When the body doesn't have enough water to get rid of toxins, steroid users who are prone to acne get it and will continue to get it or even get worse, until they do a detox, fast, increase water intake to 1-2 gallon of water per day. If Adex is not helping, try Nolvadex. We used to use it back in the day successfully. Start with 10 mg and then after the 3rd day increase it 10 mg twice per day (first thing in the morning and before bed)...but don't forget to drink your water. Your acne has (some) of the toxins your body is trying to get rid of. The body uses its pores to get rid of excessive shit. Also, if you drink alcohol, you are making things worse at this time. Finally, I always advice others when acne is a problem, to make sure their liver and kidney protocols are on point. These are the body's filters (oil filters) and help to clear impurities. Last thing I would consider, is a good probiotic and to increase your fiber intake. Toxins also come out through the other end and you need to have these organs healthy. So acne is just not an estrogen issue, it has multiple layers that need to be addressed. Most people don't suffer from acne because they have a good liver protocol and drink plenty of water. I don't know if you've noticed, but most Pro bodybuilders carry around the gym a gallon jug of water for a reason.