What can I really expect?

Samuel

Hi all, what can I really expect from a 300 mg per week test enanthate cycle? I’m looking for gains appearance wise more than strength wise. Will it make me a lot bigger?

HGH.to

What's your age? Height? Weight? What is your diet looking like? training? We can help only if you share some more info.
Generally 300 mg/week Test E is a good cycle for beginners who never used steroids and it can be helpful for gaining muscles and strength too. might help lose body fat. But in the end, it very much depends on your diet and training including other factors.

Papa.Smurf0311

if its your first cycle then you will see SIGNIFICANT gains on 300 MG's a week. Most people say to start with 500. I disagree with this for a few reasons. One reason is that 300 mg a week is actually ALLOT and like I said before, if its your first cycle, youll see awesome gains. second reason is that if you start at 500, then you almost have to stay there or go up from there on your next cycle. if you start at 300, youll gain as much as you can on 300 then when you run your next cycle, you can maybe start at 500 and gain even more than you did from 300, so your gains will be more consistent. plus it will probably be easier to regulate E2 starting at 300 a week. itll give your body a good sense of how it handles test without dosing it too high and having bad side effects. I still run 300 mgs of test when I stack it with other compounds. But, like HGH.TO said, gains are made in the kitchen. 90% of your gains will be from how and what you eat. You will NEED a good meal program. lots of rest, lots of WATER and OTC supplements to help protect your organs. especially if youre using orals.

Gainz.

I've gained 12lbs... but sticking to my diet has been incredibly hard working outside in this heat!
I've put almost a inch on my arms, I have a much more developed mid section, new lines in my chest, and my traps finally started to grow!
I'm 300mg of test e, I'm 8 weeks in, but I'm about to extend it to 16 weeks.
I'm not exactly happy with my weight gain, but my body looks much different. My gf can't stop staring at me or touching me... so its definitely worth it. Plus you feel better... and I had high T to begin with.
But if you cut or gain really depends on your diet.
I tried to do a bulk cycle... but it ended up just gaining lean muscle... not exactly the worst outcome!

Twizted

300mg is enough to see really good gains, but only of your training and diet are good to go. 300 or even 500mg of test won't do much for you if you aren't eating to grow and training hard.

D

Deleted member 45086

I added 1 1/2 to my arms on my first test cycle so yeah you can add some size. Food, food, food. Lift, lift, lift, sleep, sleep, sleep. Then repeat. 😂

dohcsvt

I have gained about 22 pounds (222-242) in 8 weeks. I workout 4-5 days a week performing a total of 360 reps across 3 muscle groups plus neck, sit ups and cardio every workout. I have added almost an inch to my biceps and they started above 17 inches, so a fair amount of mass there. This is my first cycle and I am running 500 of test e.
Visual results here

Gainz.

I have gained about 22 pounds (222-242) in 8 weeks. I workout 4-5 days a week performing a total of 360 reps across 3 muscle groups plus neck, sit ups and cardio every workout. I have added almost an inch to my biceps and they started above 17 inches, so a fair amount of mass there. This is my first cycle and I am running 500 of test e.
Visual results here
I do double that rep rage, I'm not bragging... I'm just a big volume guy... and I never really go heavy.
Any time I go heavy I end up hurting myself. So I just focus on volume, volume, volume!
Took me a while to find something that can continue to make me grow, without hurting or being to sore the next day.
For me that's moderate weight... probably extremely lightweight for most of you monsters, and just trying to focus on the movement. focus on the stretch, the contraction, really squeezing at the top... just mind muscle connection. Getting that massive pump, that unbelievable burn and continuing for another 2 sets of 10 or 15 past it.