What do you do

Outlawthing

this may be too personal of a question but what do you guys do for a living me  Im mechanic do a lot of fleet management also i used to be a fire fighter now I just volunteer also work the family farm i figure a couple of you guys are movie stars or professional  athletes not regular joes 

strong

Im a commercial and residential Fence salesman. I get out and do some physical work still. I just got out of my own business to go back to work for someone. It still dominates my life in april, may. june and july... Oh and Outlaw... I fuckin hate it but its great $$$ I don't mind the work, its the customers.. I want to strangle the shit out of half of them.. Last month I hit clenbuterol and it had me on edge. not good for customer service : )

wes

General  contractor  for Comercial  build out and residential  builds and remodels.

strong

God Bless Burr. tough job. I don't mean the work either... all the responsibility on ur shoulders.. And a bunch of non understanding crying customers.

siegmund

hey strong ,times 2 agion lol, I hate it also..now tho with the blacktop and masonry.,(bigger.work) I can stay in the truck more :)) and the customers ,ahhbb I wont even go there

strong

Sieg, I know u know what im saying.. Hard enough to be creative enough to be able to do the work and hope u priced it right. weather concerns and shit. Trying to get the fuckin money when done and just move on to the next job. Everyone wants a deal, They make you lie to them.. These same people wud never think of asking their doctor that has a $300 bill for 10 minutes of their time. Hey doc. how about $200..  I feel like saying to the next dickbag who wants $500 off their job. Sure, ill take $500 off as long as I can drill ur wife in the ass...

Outlawthing

Sounds like we are all hard workin fools   I can say I work my ass off out in the sun rain and cold  but I I've got to say I like my job and I have enough freedom to wade through customers  if I can't make money I don't do it I can go broke at home and when they start trying to jew me I raise prices not lower them then they shut up but I work for good people sucks when you have to conform to douche bags

Bash

I'm in insurance sales. I actually enjoy my job for the most part.. N I'm not trying to G my customers as I recently bought a home and know the shit u have to go thru..  So I try to help out as best as I can. Run it like my business. It pays the bills..  Til I can own my gym :p 

Outlawthing

I was hoping one of you was going to say I'm a move star  played in the expendables or I broke the home run record in baseball lmao:)

tireguy1983

I own a couple of tire store and mechanic shops, love what I do for the most part but I have to agree with strong that it gets fucking old people trying to jew you down on every little thing and they all think I get my fucking tires for free or something. and dealing with the public in general will sometimes make you want to kill someone. If I ever win the lottery im gonna show up for a week straight with a lawn chair and a beer in my hand and just tell some people how fucking stupid they are.

siegmund

that's why I bid my jobs through the extremely high anymore ,I can't loose.to much ... But I still have all the headache

just did a job ,rip out on new blacktop drive way ,well when we ripped out ,we found a wet spot like a 10by 10 area, it needed to be dug down like 3 feet ,and modified,and 2b stone and number 3s well 750 extra ,the guy goes crazy !! It had to be done , but he cryed ,fuck I can't lay new top over wet ground