What going on people!!

Matthew Hong

So my name is Matthew and I just started a cycle of test e 250@750mg/week. I'm feeling great and my strength has gone way up and I am able to work out for hrs. I'm 6'2 and weigh 292 pounds and looking to drop down to about 280-275. So looking forward to this 12-16 month cycle to see where it takes me. Have a wonderful day everyone

case007

12-16 month?? I hope you mean weeks.
And is this your first cycle? If so, then 750mg a week is a stupidly high amount to take. You should be starting with around 300mg a week.
If it is your first cycle then you clearly have very little knowledge and i would recommend you dont do a cycle until you learn more

HGH.to

12-16 month?? I hope you mean weeks.
And is this your first cycle? If so, then 750mg a week is a stupidly high amount to take. You should be starting with around 300mg a week.
If it is your first cycle then you clearly have very little knowledge and i would recommend you dont do a cycle until you learn more
gotta agree with that.
750 mg a week for a beginner is WAY too much. Many beginners start at 500 mg/week and they still get side effects.
also, have you prepared anti-estrogens? with that amount you're very likely you're going to need them soon.
also, have you prepared your PCT?
what's your age? for how long been dieting and working out?

Matthew Hong

I'm 39 years of age and have been working out for going on about 20 years now. My diet is great and for pct I'll be using the 5% post pct gear. I'm also using androsurge for e block. Been on this cycle going on 2 months now. But I agreed with the 500mg/week. Thank you guys for your feedbacks on my post. And I did mean 12-16 weeks and not months.

D

Deleted member 45086

I'm 39 years of age and have been working out for going on about 20 years now. My diet is great and for pct I'll be using the 5% post pct gear. I'm also using androsurge for e block. Been on this cycle going on 2 months now. But I agreed with the 500mg/week. Thank you guys for your feedbacks on my post. And I did mean 12-16 weeks and not months.
Well, how have your gains been so far?

HGH.to

Well, if you've been on this cycle for 8 weeks without any issues so far then it sounds great. usually the estrogen issues kick in by week 4-6. Make sure you control them if they would start appearing.

Matthew Hong

Thank you so much for your feedbacks I really appreciate it very much. My plan is to go for the full 16 week cycle but start tapering off starting at 12 weeks. What post pct do you recommend and how long after I finish my cycle should I start the post pct?

Gainz.

Thank you so much for your feedbacks I really appreciate it very much. My plan is to go for the full 16 week cycle but start tapering off starting at 12 weeks. What post pct do you recommend and how long after I finish my cycle should I start the post pct?
There's no reason to taper down. if you take 10mg of test every week or 1,000mg a week you shut down your natural test. So tapering down won't really do anything.
But honestly 750mg for a starting point is crazy... you got really lucky.
But at 8 weeks you should notice a lot more than just strength gains.
Did you take before pics? They can really help track your progress. Pics will tell you more than the scale will.
My only real advice is dieting brother, diet is 90% of this hobby-sport-art form. If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way

Matthew Hong

Thats awesome brother thank you so much for your feedbacks I really appreciate you and I will take everything you said into consideration.

Gainz.

Have you felt anything else besides strength? Like higher sex drive? Mine went through the fucking roof! Acne, increase hunger, inflated ego? Anything like that?

Matthew Hong

Increase in hunger for sure, increased sex drive and got acne going on around my shoulder and chest area. And for sure bro my ego is inflated but I stay humble. I workout for 2 and a half 3 hrs a session and dude my wife said Im more toned now then I was before. I do have a before picture and once done with this cycle I'll take the after picture. I've been doing a lot of body building lately instead of just heavy lifting which caused the hernia in the first place. So yea brother everything went up and I have energy for days and on the go all the time. I really do appreciate your feedback also and if you have any other feedbacks for me it would be much appreciated. Thank you and GOD Bless

Gainz.

Increase in hunger for sure, increased sex drive and got acne going on around my shoulder and chest area. And for sure bro my ego is inflated but I stay humble. I workout for 2 and a half 3 hrs a session and dude my wife said Im more toned now then I was before. I do have a before picture and once done with this cycle I'll take the after picture. I've been doing a lot of body building lately instead of just heavy lifting which caused the hernia in the first place. So yea brother everything went up and I have energy for days and on the go all the time. I really do appreciate your feedback also and if you have any other feedbacks for me it would be much appreciated. Thank you and GOD Bless
I took pictures every 2 weeks. And trust me you can see a difference every 2 weeks after the first 4.
Just work on volume instead of heavy... it will keep your gains coming and keep injury low.
Work hard and eat right... let the Gainz come!
The fact that your wife is already seeing a difference is huge, sounds like you're doing great brother, keep it up

Matthew Hong

Awesome brother thank you so much for the encouragement and the positive feedbacks. I really appreciate you very much and I'll start taking pictures every two weeks so I can see the difference. Have a good rest of your night and stay Blessed.