What happened if...

rosoo

Dear Gurus,

This question was asked by one of my friend and put me in thinking cap..

He is 40+ yo and his hormone is still ok within range but not high ...

what happened if he plan to cruise and blast and cruise and blast without pct given that sooner or later he will end up in trt when he gets a bit older.

had anybody does that before? or when your hormone level is still within range but not high ... if you cruise and blast like that you will end up having other sides or gyno?

he had not cruise but he is on pct off now but he just asked me this out of the blue and i was like totally stuck not sure how to answer him this...

HGH.to

He could do it, actually. Let's assume his T levels are 320 (while clinic says that he should be below 300 to be eligible for TRT). If he starts using T now, he's going to get into 800-1000 range and what's wrong with that? assuming he knows he's going to be on TRT anyway, sooner or later.
The risks are as usual and the higher over the range, the higher the risks.

rosoo

He could do it, actually. Let's assume his T levels are 320 (while clinic says that he should be below 300 to be eligible for TRT). If he starts using T now, he's going to get into 800-1000 range and what's wrong with that? assuming he knows he's going to be on TRT anyway, sooner or later.
The risks are as usual and the higher over the range, the higher the risks.
understand :) let me feedback this to him... because lately he was sharing with me ...
he feel great when he is on cycle but after coming down and pct

he feel like shit... fatigue ... lack of energy unlike when he is on cycle at all..

i had asked him to get a blood test done and review with the trt doctor first or at least check the T level after clean up and then decide later...

Thank you so much for your kind advice on this @HGH.to :)

case007

This is similar to my situation.
I am officially Hypogonadal (if thats a word) - but my doctor never even told me or did anything about it. I am in the UK by the way.

So i have a great gym and a fantastic relationship with the owner there - i get my test off him. Take 150mg a week. Did my tests and i am right at the top end of normal.

Now, i blast occasionally - Test and maybe NPP etc. Then when the cycle has finished i come back down to my TRT levels. While on cycle i keep Nolva and an AI to hand - just in case depending on what im stacking.

I feel good, i see improvements in the gym.
Only down side is that my balls are now the size of small marbles - but i can take HCG for that.

I am 42, got 4 kids and have had a vasectomy. So future children is not a concern for me. Ill stay on forever as far as im concerned. Pinning every 2 days. I dont mind.