What happened to forum guys ?

Outlawthing

dang fellows I been trying to catch up on events because I been super busy. And it seems like nobody is talking in forums just on ask and discuss ..... whats the dillie yo?

JARHEAD2

Not typically here man, we have history of being a close knit family that enjoys convos here in forum..... This is were we learn one another! 

I'm with ya Outlaw.... Let's fire this baby up!!

Owowowowowowowowowowowowow

B

Burrr

I hope it's because we are all outside digging spring time!

Just got back from 10 days in the desert myself.

Dolf

That's not it. They changed the re on the feed and only the source ask and discuss shows up there now. You have to click the forum tab on the feed to see the forum activity. I don't really care for it myself. I like the re having everything posted on it like it did before.

I

icdeadlifters

I get on there a lot, but you right they want candy but no advice...... Shame shame

I

icdeadlifters

Hey jar.... Bro tried to start a forum for vets.... I'm still down

siegmund

SHIT 

I always just you my comment ,and never realized this I was wondering what you were talking about a minute back now I see

I

icdeadlifters

Lmao... That's really something to think about. Its pretty, but I never thought of why.... Google time...

Outlawthing

Ah they changed the format that's what I'm seeing   I'm not sure I dig it either  and Sharon the sky is blue because. The air is scattering blue light from the sun  then at the end of the day the sun looks red because  blue light is scattered and all that's left is red light :) 

B

Burrr

That is why we grow pot under blueish light during the veg cycle, and under reddish lights when we start to flower them. 

The sun is lower on the horizon in the fall, and slightly redder.