What if gear halfway and tested positive in Covid

rosoo

Dear Gurus,

Have anyone of you encountered something like below:
you are half way on gear cycle and was infected with Covid and tested positive for it.

What will happened and what should we do, should we stop the gear, or just rest and let body recover while continuing the gear until end of cycle?

suppsforlife

It depends on your symptoms. I know of guys being positive while not experiencing a single symptom. Or something so mild that there's no point in stopping. Nonetheless, if you're feeling like shit and you can't workout then what's the point of running the cycle further? of course you've got to stop early (that's why is important to have all stuff ready before starting a cycle, including the PCT etc.)

rosoo

It depends on your symptoms. I know of guys being positive while not experiencing a single symptom. Or something so mild that there's no point in stopping. Nonetheless, if you're feeling like shit and you can't workout then what's the point of running the cycle further? of course you've got to stop early (that's why is important to have all stuff ready before starting a cycle, including the PCT etc.)
very true.. thank you so much for your kind advice..

yes.. all my stuff is ready and in place just in case need to stop early or so :)

will always make it a habit to have all gear ready including pct gear prior to starting a cycle :)

Gainz.

Exactly, I had covid twice. The first time I was bedridden for 9 days. I couldn't breathe, couldn't move, the worst I ever felt. 2 months later I tested positive again, but only felt minor flu like symptoms. The first time I would of had to stop if I was on a cycle, the second time I definitely would of continued. I still worked out, just not as intense as I normally did.

HGH.to

went through the exact same situation. the first time i had covid could barely get out of bed for almost 2 weeks. the second time i accidentally discovered i had covid because I've done a test for a trip and i was sure it would be negative. couldn't feel anything

Gainz.

went through the exact same situation. the first time i had covid could barely get out of bed for almost 2 weeks. the second time i accidentally discovered i had covid because I've done a test for a trip and i was sure it would be negative. couldn't feel anything
That first time...🤢🤢... I've never been so tired! The thought of leaving my bed to do anything was just impossible. I remember laying in bed for hours, like 8 or 9 hours holding my pee because I didn't have the energy to get up and take 15 steps to the bathroom. I just didn't have it in me to get up! I've never ever felt like that before. Man that sucked!

HGH.to

That first time...🤢🤢... I've never been so tired! The thought of leaving my bed to do anything was just impossible. I remember laying in bed for hours, like 8 or 9 hours holding my pee because I didn't have the energy to get up and take 15 steps to the bathroom. I just didn't have it in me to get up! I've never ever felt like that before. Man that sucked!
perfectly understand you, same shit. bathroom next to me but it felt so far away

Twizted

I would probably just go ahead and end this cycle early, get back to 100% and then kick off the cycle again. I tested positive once but it really wasn't anything bad, it felt like a very mild flu I guess. Hopefully you have an experience like mine.