What is prescribed

kingswe3are

Wanting to ask what different types of injectable’s are prescribed for TRT? My doc does 200/mg of Cyp per week. Never been to anyone else for treatment so was wandering what everyone else gets.

Aussie

In Australia there is a clinic. Now rumours had it that it’s a bit dodgy but you can get a few different injectable’s and orals.

Injectable’s
Masteron, nandrolone , primabolan , GH ,

peptides (don’t know what )

Orals
anavar , priviron , anadrol ,

sarms (don’t know what

kingswe3are

That’s what I was thinking. I have been going to my doc for the past 8-9 years. Started trt about 5 years ago, but he is my doc for everything. Sickness, trt, or whatever. Got a really good relationship and he writes me really whatever I have asked for(within reason). Was thinking I may asked for a change up, but?????

Fbomb

I have a doctor with a crush on me currently having a script for 280mg week. Normally she keeps me at 220-240. VA will only give me 100mg a week so I keep my insurance through work just for this.

Gainz.

200mg a week seems high for a trt dose. Not crazy high, but definitely high for dr prescribed.

suppsforlife

It's higher indeed, but lots get their prescription of 200 mg/week. Highest I've ever heard as a prescription from a doctor for TRT was around 350-400 mg or so. not even sure if it was true but that's what I've heard

Aussie

It's higher indeed, but lots get their prescription of 200 mg/week. Highest I've ever heard as a prescription from a doctor for TRT was around 350-400 mg or so. not even sure if it was true but that's what I've heard
There is a clinic in Australia that’s prescribing 500mg a week but they are making you cycle for 9 months then come off.

Attachments

• C534E97D-5170-45E6-9B96-999048DCE41E.jpeg
    C534E97D-5170-45E6-9B96-999048DCE41E.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 4

Aussie

Holy hell, that's so much more than I thought it would be! $3,500 for 10 vials of test?
They charge from $250 to $300 a vial in Australia because it had to be made at a compounding pharmacy. We don’t get 10ml vials here from the big pharmaceutical companies. 1ml prefilled syringes or TestU in 4ml vial

Gainz.

They charge from $250 to $300 a vial in Australia because it had to be made at a compounding pharmacy. We don’t get 10ml vials here from the big pharmaceutical companies. 1ml prefilled syringes or TestU in 4ml vial
Holy hell... I wouldn't be on gear if I had to pay that

suppsforlife

There is a clinic in Australia that’s prescribing 500mg a week but they are making you cycle for 9 months then come off.
they are basically putting you on a cycle. but what after those 9 months? reduce the dosage? because they just can't leave him without test afterwards

Gainz.

I’m paying $35.95 for 3ml. Works out just under $120 for 10ml. I read all the time people in America paying $200 a month for trt and people paying nothing
I pay $250 a year for trt. That's 4 vials of test and all the pins and barrels I need.
But no clinic or doctors for me, just a really great source!

Aussie

I pay $250 a year for trt. That's 4 vials of test and all the pins and barrels I need.
But no clinic or doctors for me, just a really great source!
I paid $50 a vial for test 250 then found test400 and it cost me $50 a 10ml vial.
I have enough to last 3 years 🤣🤣🤣
I only went legit so I can travel and take it to work if needed.
It’s actually a lot better to have a script as I don’t have to lie and I have a doctor monitor me.
No more trying to justify myself to a doctor. Just yep I take steroids so that’s how life is. They just don’t need to know I’m on more than trt sometimes