What it takes to make a good review site

Standingup

A good site is one where opinions can be expressed freely and people are free to decide whats the truth and whats not. I was a member of a site that had a great deal of censorship.

Also plain and simple, foot traffic . Activity and life promote more activity and life. The more that happens the more reviews you will get.

Another extremely important thing is tagging those sources who are known scammers. They often return under new names and play the same game over and over again.

3rd_levelup

I think the question here is what are you looking for in a review site ? Are we not all here for the same reason ? I think yes myself but its all about the level of comfort your aqhire when visiting the site. 

Its like this. You can go to a treandy club in the city because its happening and is the so called "Hot spot" and put on your fake ass personality to fit in. Or you can go to your familiar local watering hole where the people are more genuine and be yourself. Its that simple, be yourself in a ace where you find comfort or put on a fake ass act to fit in. The choice is yours.

(Personally I would recommend being yourself you are much better at it )f

hugetom

Great comment and finally you will always come back to the place where you feel good being yourself.

Good luck guys with this project.

B

Burrr

The fake users and fake reviews are getting overwhelming.  Is there any way to make all users prove they are real before they get karma and leave reviews? 

B

Burrr

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Burr,</p><p>Any suggestions for the type of vetting process that you think would work?</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
lets make it standard procedure that your first pic include MG somewhere. http://musclegurus.to/member-pics/burrr-likes-cats</p>

Dolf

Burrr...we do our best to patrol the boards and maintain integrity, but unfortunately it's not perfect here nor any other site. At anytime you think something is not on the up and up pm me, so that ee can investigate the issue. Keep in mind that we try to trest everyone fairly, and a ban can only be levied with absolute evidence of wrong doing.

B

Burrr

Thanks Dolf. I'll just keep an eye out and pm the mods when I see the fake stuff.

The guus that use stolen pics sure make it easy to spot them.

And today, the guy who says he's a hormone doc... but buys black market testosterone 

Dolf

That's what put my radar on full alert. I'll get with admin, and the other mods in a pm and see what we can come up with. These tupes seem to come in waves, until they see we won't tolerate it. Same way with the spammers as you remember. 

A

Alwaysworking

I think there should be some standard like background -references -lab texts done by an outside source. 

NathanB

Alwaysworking said:
</p><p>I think there should be some standard like background -references -lab texts done by an outside source. </p><p>
</p><p>You are right enough. </p><p> </p>