What should I run for my first cycle?

calmb4dastorm

For females thinking of delving into the world of anabolics, the options are sparse for the beginner. The first cycle recommended by the majority would be Anavar (Oxandrolone)--"Var."   It is considered to be the mildest compound for female usage. When I say mild, it is used in reference to the androgenic nature of the compound, not it's ability to render anabolic results. Research should always be conducted on any compound one considers to cycle prior to the start of said cycle. Standard dosing should be 10-20mg daily. One can opt for a single dose or split the daily dosing. Usually, women see very good results produced using a small amount of this compound. Cycles are generally ran for 6 week bursts, however, longer cycles can be run. It is wise to take 3-4 weeks off cycle before beginning another course of Var if used in excess of 6 weeks. 

Ermahgerd

My giflfriend gets great results off l 10mg var for 8 weeks. Does tiny doses of injectable and sees amazing results as weLl. But now she leaning towards oral primo, which I was interested  in myself.  Mast is definitely out for she lol, too many sides. She also interested in NPP since she saw how my cycle went last.

My girl is a whole difirentanimal lol. She thrives on small doses of compoundsmost women hate, she that's nice lol

swolesam

Thats good motivation since she's into working out & dieting, and easy on the wallet since small doses work for her. Now, if she likes watching football & drinks beer, you'd need to introduce me to her sister asap :) ... hold on a minute, hope my gf isnt reading this!