What Size

kingswe3are

What’s up guys! I know there are several posts I have seen over the years about this, but figured I would just ask again.
So what gauge needles do y’all use and where do you pin??? I currently use 25g x 1” and do top of ass & shoulders. This has always worked for me. In the past any smaller gauge needles I have tried have been hard to push gear through. Started a new cycle with test prop & tren ace and these eod injections are wearing me out for some reason this go around. Almost like my muscles have developed scare tissue or something were I normally pin. It’s hard as hell to push through!! Any input greatly appreciated

Aussie

I’m using 30g 8mm 0.5ml for trt. I draw and inject with the same needle.
If I’m using more than .5ml I use a 29g 1/2’ 1ml. Draw and inject with same needle.
Have used 23g to draw and swap to 25g 1 inch to inject before, sometimes I will use a 27g to inject.
I get everything for free from needle exchange. Just ring and order and it’s delivered to my door.
Also have ordered from aids council. They do the same as exchange

Aussie

I’m using 30g 8mm 0.5ml for trt. I draw and inject with the same needle.
If I’m using more than .5ml I use a 29g 1/2’ 1ml. Draw and inject with same needle.
Have used 23g to draw and swap to 25g 1 inch to inject before, sometimes I will use a 27g to inject.
I get everything for free from needle exchange. Just ring and order and it’s delivered to my door.
Also have ordered from aids council. They do the same as exchange
I have pinned in thigh ass delts biceps chest belly fat. Done 3ml in delts ass and thigh.
Mostly just pin delts as I can survive without the use of one arm for a few days if something happens. Having bad injections in thigh and ass makes it hard to walk. But if I’m ever limping at work I just tell them I got kicked hard a Muay Thai.

Gainz.

20g 1.5" to draw, 25g 1" to pin... (thought about going to 27g 1") but I pin in my thighs. As long as I stay high and relatively in the middle theres virtually no pain. Thigh is my favorite because I get to sit down.

kingswe3are

Only tried thigh once and injected lower middle say maybe 5-6” above knee. Shit was tender as hell for a couple days. Sounds like I need to go a lot higher up, maybe

Gainz.

Only tried thigh once and injected lower middle say maybe 5-6” above knee. Shit was tender as hell for a couple days. Sounds like I need to go a lot higher up, maybe
Yeah, I do maybe 6" below my hip when sitting down. Definitely don't do inner thigh... that hurts like a bitch! If you go to far outside it gets dicey as well... theres a nice little spot in the middle where you really can't even fell it enter your skin. I recommend alcohol prepping a good portion of your upper thigh, take a empty pin and lightly pressing into yourself, not trying to break the skin, I'm sure you'll find the spot I'm talking about. Because some of my pins I can't even feel break the skin.
Plus I'm using test, deca and tren all in 1 oil... so you know the pip is going be... noticable. It really hasn't been as bad since I went to upper thigh