What supps are beneficial, what are not while on AAS?

deluxe

I'm trying to figure out what the community are regularly using as supplements while on AAS. Some seem like no brainers, but others.. not so sure of. What are your experiences?

Creatine - increased creatine phosphate synthesis while on AAS - sounds like extra supplementation is beneficial?

Glutamine - maintenance of positive nitrogen balance (pre/post workout) - is it necessary while on AAS?

L-carnitine - maintenance of androgen receptor homeostasis - any thoughts on this while on AAS, sounds like a good idea if desensitation of receptors is a concern?

NOS supplements (arginine) - for increased pumps during workout? It seems from reading all around that pumps are pretty insane when on AAS anyways, so is there any benefit to these while on AAS? 

Whey and casein - whey for postworkout due to its rapid digestion and casein before bedtime as it'll digest slowly and keep a steady N-balance during sleep. I think these are key with or without AAS.

And I guess last but not least, "sleep supplementation". You grow when you sleep, will you need more/less sleep while on AAS?

So please tell of your personal experiences because nothing beats that!

Dolf

I use the same sups while on and off cycle.

protein...whey and casein

creatine

multivitamin 

fish oil 

L carnitine

coq10

glutamine when needed

A

Alwaysworking

I take 

Bcaas 

Multi vitamins and minerals 

Whey

Casen

Dextrose 

Omega and fish oil

Sleep and anxiety meds I'm not sure if it's cool to post.

I've taken tons of supplements but these are the ones I stick with

Msfit

Whey when needed to accomplish protein intake, Bcaas, creatine, Chormium or glycolol, 5-htp, L-carnitine if I still trying to cut the fat down I'll use Dandelion root capsules and yohimbine :)