What to add to end of mast and test cycle? Tren vs var

So currently on week 7 of test c 350mg and mast e 350mgs. Looking to add one more compound to finish of the cycle. Deciding between tren and var. Have them both on hand and not planning on picking up anything else so it's only between those two.

Low dose for both. 150 mgs tren maybe 100 only or 25 mgs var daily. Obviously main concern is health these days. I know tren has its sides but hoping low dose won't be as harsh. Everyone says var is mild but doing research it seems to kill your good cholesterol. Between the two which would be the safer option?

D

Deleted member 45086

So currently on week 7 of test c 350mg and mast e 350mgs. Looking to add one more compound to finish of the cycle. Deciding between tren and var. Have them both on hand and not planning on picking up anything else so it's only between those two.

Low dose for both. 150 mgs tren maybe 100 only or 25 mgs var daily. Obviously main concern is health these days. I know tren has its sides but hoping low dose won't be as harsh. Everyone says var is mild but doing research it seems to kill your good cholesterol. Between the two which would be the safer option?
Var is much safer than tren

HGH.to

Agree. While orals are generally harsher than injections, it's not the case with tren vs var. Trenbolone is one of the harshest injections and Anavar is one of the mildest oral. So Anavar is milder/safer.

Aussie

If tren and mast together stops tren sides for most people. Var won’t have much of an affect unless running it high then it’s harsh as tren is what I have read.

Gainz.

If tren and mast together stops tren sides for most people. Var won’t have much of an affect unless running it high then it’s harsh as tren is what I have read.
He wants to run one or the other. Test and tren, or test and var. If he was running test and tren, then yes he would have to increase the dose of var to really see a benefit.

But I agree with everyone else, I would run the var.
How many weeks are you planning on running this cycle for?