What to do when you get a seizure letter ?

milkin

Ever get a seizure letter ? It's not exactly what you would call a warm and fuzzy feeling but it happens. Why ? Well it could have been due to a random package search but in most cases, an alert has surfaced due to increased overseas postal activity.

So how do you address a seizure letter ? The answer is simple, you shred it. That's right, shred it, burn it, eat it, or tie it to a rock and throw it in the river but for heavens sake do not respond to it. If you respond to the letter in any way, you are acknowledging that you were involved with its contents and you will most likely be hearing from customs again. As far as you are concerned, it's not your package and you know nothing about it. Period. Hopefully your SCR has a reship policy.

If you do not respond, then the package contents are forfeited over to customs and you will most likely never hear about it again. Unless the parcle contains super large quantities or raws, in that case you might need legal representation, its no big deal so keep your orders reasonably small and keep the brewing to the pro's. The address on the letter is now flagged and you can bet that future packages will be searched.

The obvious fix would be to avoid customs all together and order domestically but using a alternate shipping address may also work. If you haven't received a letter try to limit your overseas postal activity, receiving numerous overseas parcels in short time periods tend to raise suspicious.

So remember that too much overseas postal activity can raise suspicion so keep track of your activity and never ever respond to a seizure letter.

Semper Fi

So I recently (6 weeks ago) used an overseas source and got 2 out of 3 packs - they stated that the 3rd was siezed when I bitched about the tracking showing it had not even been sent yet.  They want to reship to the "same" address.  I have not replied yet as I was in Nicauraga for the weekend and was trying to figure what to do.  They won't send direct to me here in Costa so not sure what to do.  The address I used the first time is my international cargo shipper.  Oh and no siezure letter was sent so not sure how they determined that.

Any Suggestions?

FYI on Nicaragua, CHEAP Gear OTC but UGLY Women!

SF

milkin

Were you able to get shipping details for the two packs you had already received ? If so, the third pack should be trackable. Usually your tracking info will show " Inbound to customs" or something of that nature. I would give it a few more weeks and would certainly question my source as to why shipping details are not populating when referenced. 

Semper Fi

Well - I just looked it up agian and it now showing as recieved! 38 days from date of order!  Not sure why source CS told me it had been seized....... I do have a copy of the online conversersation though because while the price was pretty good on a sale the CS and shipping has been crap.  You'll see in the review in 2-3 weeks.  All good though and no issues now I hope to recieve a confirmation from my shipper tomorrow - Plus I got a source new I am pretty happy with!

Puravida,

SF

Uplifted

Good read bro, but you may want to take a pic of it before you toss it. That way you can send your source the pic of the letter as proof for a reship.

I

ironborn34

I started out ordering only domestic but i recently have taken advantage of a lot more overseas srcs. they usualky come in a reasonable timeframe and often they are a lot more humble and customer service oriented. i just placed my 2nd order with the same overseas company and it was a little larger than normal. After about 5 days it landed in the states and i was expectinng as uusual fir it to make it out of the distribution facility and say it was on the way. but i checked a few nights ago andit said yiur item is being processed by u.s. customs. I've many times seen inbound or iutbound from customs but this one is a first for me. like i said I've been using a lot more overseas srcs. 2-3 times a month approximately. would that have been eenough for them to send an alert on ne? should i ecven get the reship? if so is it my name ir address that's flagged? i don't know but it seems ill have a decision to make.

D

Dont_trip

On this particular subject,but if it is caught more than likely your flagged,You never know bro sometimes they lag,fathers day weekend etc.To be honest you wont get a straight answer on this one because no one knows FORSURE I wish you the best bro.

D

Dont_trip

The more times you order obviously the greater chance of getting caught,Not due to your frequency but rather number of times you rolled the dice

Standingup

At one point even the lady delivering my mail asked my wife "what exactly does your husband do "    because I was getting so many packs from strange countries.   So yes people notice right down to the end carrier.

siegmund

Id get the reship , differnt adddy tho, also were ordering abroad I try to orders to 2 a year, I stock up even 3 a year , but to keep it real bro , if your ordering for you and boys id slow down , to many . Pk, s and your flagged

Kfizzle

I have a package that according to my tracking is still sitting in customs since August 6th !!! No seizure letter no nothing? Makes no sense to me but Oh well.. maybe one day they will release it lol 5 kits of hgh unexpected would be nice! But I chalked it up a long time ago and my reship has already came. Just like to check on this package every once in a while for hell of it.

MF88

Good read, thanks for the advice. Especially useful since I've been considering dabbling in a bit of homebrew, will tread carefully when (or if) it comes to obtaining the raws.

obama8mychikn

Had the same thing happen to me postal carriers being nosy. Also gotta watch making donations, I use the excuse of military mail, also p.o. box never fails me. Sezuire letter? To hell with that put that bitch in a balloon with the balloon boy and set it asail...

Tuff

Ive had a few items seized, and like Milkin said, dispose of it, but nit b4 you take a pic and send to your source so you can get a reship. I have some buds that get PO boxes, and they pay close attention to had the box b4; stuff that lands in their mailbox but in the previous persons name. When they order, they just have it sent in the previous PO box owners name, so if by bad luck they are questioned about it, it is in the previous mailbox owners name.

BillyDwilliams

What ever you do, if you suspect your pack is seized and haven't gotten a letter yet, which could take 3-4 weeks after seizure...DO NOT RE-ORDER TO TGE SAME ADDRESS.  Two packs of the same type of products could be serious trouble.  Lady liberty gives you one free fuck up.  

deltaalphaone

My advise is this too if you are lucky like some people you live in remote areas of USA and do not have nosy neighbors too 99 times out  of 100 you get allot of pkgs from ZIMBABWE  or GOD knows where and some nosey creep or zealous old grandma who does not even shop for groceries is peeking out the curtain watching CNN 24/7 and thinks Bin Ladin is under every rock  you can almost bet she had hot line to XXXXX agency or what ever...also yeah keep em small and do not go around bragging either ...Take advise of man who long ago saw jealous people in this sport and nobody is ever your BEST Friend .....trust me?   So called family and feinds will burn your A$$ in aminute if they are pi**ed at you or some 90 lb weakling down the street is jealous because you benched 225 and he can barely  curl a 10 lb dumbbell ...I live in area where guns go off hunting season road is Indianapolis  racetrack ..people could care less --some poor souls live where you cannot rip one in your front lawn if you have one?  maybe a town home or houses on top of houses or apartments,, all about discretion OK?