What's next?!

kaseyb

Hey all!

Just finished a cycle of rapid test and Tren. Loved everything about this cycle, but all I read on here is how bad Tren is for you. Is there something comparable to Tren? I'm 40 years old and I haven't felt this good since my early 20's. I want to keep this train going.

bobby ricky

Hey all!

Just finished a cycle of rapid test and Tren. Loved everything about this cycle, but all I read on here is how bad Tren is for you. Is there something comparable to Tren? I'm 40 years old and I haven't felt this good since my early 20's. I want to keep this train going.
We’re in the same boat my brother. I’m on my first tren cycle and thinking about damage 😂
Sorry but nothing compares to tren period.
Don’t know what dose you were taking but I’m only on 200 mgs tren e and the results are crazy.

I’m thinking about summer only for me and that’s it.

kaseyb

300mg of rapid test and 350mg of tren per week. 3 shots per week. Oh, I did forget that I'm also on hgh.. My buddy was just telling me about Boldenone.. Ever heard of it or tried it? He said it's comparable and it's only a twice a week shot.

bobby ricky

300mg of rapid test and 350mg of tren per week. 3 shots per week. Oh, I did forget that I'm also on hgh.. My buddy was just telling me about Boldenone.. Ever heard of it or tried it? He said it's comparable and it's only a twice a week shot.
Yeah, I’ve done eq before and I would say it’s close. It did give me crazy vascularity. I would say it’s probably the closest you could get. I did 6-7 hundred mgs per week. I like it but for some crazy reason it made my left hand shake and I don’t know why. I’ve never done it since and no more shaking hand. Some people don’t like it and I’m one of them. But you should try it and see if you like it. It’s not the same look but close. Maybe test eq and anavar. Anavar made me leaner harder and felt like I was always pumped. Might be a combination that could get you to look the same as tren with almost zero sides and probably safer 👍. How were your sides on 350 tren?

suppsforlife

My buddy was just telling me about Boldenone.. Ever heard of it or tried it? He said it's comparable and it's only a twice a week shot.
you never know until you give it a try. Bold is not as powerful as Tren.
also, are you on HGH for physique and performance or for health purposes?

kaseyb

I had zero side affects on the tren. Like I said, I absolutely loved this cycle. Well... one side affect I noticed but I liked that part too. Lol! I would hump a pillow if it touched me right. 😂🤣

And I'm taking the hgh for all of the above. They says it's the fountain of youth so I'm giving it a whirl. I was taking the natural booster the doc gave me for 3 months. I just switched over to the hgh 10 days ago.

Gainz.

If you don't get any nasty sides... why stop? The only damage is to your liver. But that can be easily managed.
The "danger" from tren comes from the nasty mental health sides.
Insomnia, paranoia, anxiety, mood swings, anger. If you didn't have any of those... your good!

And you want to be really fucking ready to go? Stack mast on top of your tren... you have no fucking idea!
My brain was on sex 24-7. I'm 35, and I'd get done having sex with my girl and before she could limp to the bathroom... I'm asking her if she was ready to go again! I haven't been able to do that since my early 20s... I FUCKING LOVE TREN AND MAST TOGETHER!!!

Also... you can try tren e instead of tren ace. It's a little easier on your heart... or so I've heard.
Just add 200mg of milk thistle, check your blood pressure regularly, drink your gallon of water and enjoy the tren!
Because tren is king for a reason, nothing can touch it. Not even fucking close... tylenol vs morphine. Just not in the same ballpark brother.

Not everyone gets those nasty sides from tren. I don't... just a hard on I could put through the hope diamond!

kaseyb

If you don't get any nasty sides... why stop? The only damage is to your liver. But that can be easily managed.
The "danger" from tren comes from the nasty mental health sides.
Insomnia, paranoia, anxiety, mood swings, anger. If you didn't have any of those... your good!

And you want to be really fucking ready to go? Stack mast on top of your tren... you have no fucking idea!
My brain was on sex 24-7. I'm 35, and I'd get done having sex with my girl and before she could limp to the bathroom... I'm asking her if she was ready to go again! I haven't been able to do that since my early 20s... I FUCKING LOVE TREN AND MAST TOGETHER!!!

Also... you can try tren e instead of tren ace. It's a little easier on your heart... or so I've heard.
Just add 200mg of milk thistle, check your blood pressure regularly, drink your gallon of water and enjoy the tren!
Because tren is king for a reason, nothing can touch it. Not even fucking close... tylenol vs morphine. Just not in the same ballpark brother.

Not everyone gets those nasty sides from tren. I don't... just a hard on I could put through the hope diamond!
That's greatness! Main reason I want.to try something different is because I'm tired of my ass always hurting. 3 shots a week and that tren fucks me up when it comes to soreness.

I've been on doc ordered test for 10+ years. It's had my blood pressure high for a while now. After this cycle my BP is around 120 over 75. Hasn't been that good in years. They took my off my BP meds because of it.

What's the diff between tren e and tren ace? And how long are you doing your down time? My last cycle was 9 weeks. I'm definitely interested in throwing in the mast. I haven't felt this good in forever. It's like a fucking addiction to the feeling at this point.

Oh and sleeping is the only side affect I'm seeing but it's from the hgh. Night sweats are viscious.

kaseyb

How do you reply to conversations that were started? I'm guessing these are "private messages". I can't find a reply button

BulkinWes

Tren is really good and all the negative side effects are reversible liver will heal it’s self as long as you don’t go to insane detrimental levels and at age 40 just watch blood work and you’ll be fine people thay have serious issues on tren either can’t handle it or are running insane cycles. Give blood 2 times a month if you’re really worried and you will have a good long healthy life. Tren is very safe If you take the precautions and don’t “abuse” it which is not doing your research and overloading your blast cycles.

BulkinWes

yep, it does actually help a lot.

you'll see its benefits later. you usually notice the benefits of using HGH after about a month of using it. unless you are in HGH deficiency. If you're in deficiency, you'll absolutely love its effects.
I agree it takes 3-6 months to get full effect but easily 3-4 weeks you see changes tighter skin less pain in areas and what grows muscles bones all that you keep so it’s absolutely amazing. But it’s more than just slightly important to get blood work prior to use cuz if you have cells that’s are problematic it’ll make it worse. Other wise blast that shit for a year and you’ll be a king lol

BulkinWes

That's greatness! Main reason I want.to try something different is because I'm tired of my ass always hurting. 3 shots a week and that tren fucks me up when it comes to soreness.

I've been on doc ordered test for 10+ years. It's had my blood pressure high for a while now. After this cycle my BP is around 120 over 75. Hasn't been that good in years. They took my off my BP meds because of it.

What's the diff between tren e and tren ace? And how long are you doing your down time? My last cycle was 9 weeks. I'm definitely interested in throwing in the mast. I haven't felt this good in forever. It's like a fucking addiction to the feeling at this point.

Oh and sleeping is the only side affect I'm seeing but it's from the hgh. Night sweats are viscious.
Wait till you throw masteron In there it makes tren even better lol. And ace is super quick acting ethenate is long term 7-14 days to really start getting the effect while as ace it’s 3-5 days boom your getting trenned up lol

Gainz.

How do you reply to conversations that were started? I'm guessing these are "private messages". I can't find a reply button

The envelope looking button next to the bell.
But tren e you only pin twice a week.
Tren ace you pin every other day.
That's the biggest difference... besides tren a being a little stronger

kaseyb

Excellent! Can't wait till I can take another round.... On week one of being off. It's already taking forever. Had to go back on my docs testosterone.

kaseyb

I didn't say they weren't right. I'm just anxious for the next round. I prefer to listen to people that know more than I do.