What's the best gh you've taken?

A

Alwaysworking

xxxxxxxx carts it was amazing. 

xxxxxx and the original xxxxxx where good .

I haven't tried xxxxxyet but would like to.

A

Alwaysworking

Damn will do I'm shooting myself in the foot here or putting it in my mouth Thanks bro.

A

Alwaysworking

I read the rules would what I posted since I mentioned the product names be considered promoting them? Is that why?  

JARHEAD2

You're not the first & fo sho not the last to make a mistake hahaha 

yes sir we are not allowed to talk about sources or manufacturers of any product in the open forums.

Titanings

Yea that's part of it, and for everyones safety. And also so every thread doesn't become source promotions, among other reasons.

blastthru23

It's a safety thing I believe, and quite possibly a promotion thing. We can discuss products and labs in those respective sections. Search the product, or lab you want to discuss and go from there. It's pretty much like the "Ask and Discuss" for a particular source.

janine.owner

There are many quality gh dudes, but for me only a few. you can get the right information from trustworthy forums like here. Let's also check most-trusted medicine brands and their forum pages. But I trust a few brands xxxxxxx is selling.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MOOSE

I like Pharma grade! Not Turkish Pharma grade though! Turkish pharma HGH is the worst of the pharma grades! Under dosed & under iu's!

HGHDaddy

You know, the best HGH class. Lilly Humatrope, Pfizer Genotropin, Novo Nordisk Norditropin and Merck Saizen. There are many sources where you can find these products. It is enough to look ;)

tk329

Hi I just have a question I bought pharma hgh and customs opened package and tore out the calibration and release button so now I have 2 45iu pens * oh & they took the caps as well so ** I was asking with a u-100 how many iu's in 10 units of a u100?? Sincerely would appreciate any help thanks