Whats the strongest and best oral steroid

Gainz.

The strongest oral is oral tren.
But if your a guy... you need to inject test. Period end of story.
Males can't just take orals.
You absolutely need to run test as a base.
Not to sound like a dick, but it looks like you have a lot of research in front of you. I can tell you right now, you don't know enough to make such a life changing decision.
The fact that its your first cycle, you only want orals... and the strongest one... with no talk of liver support or pct... or the fact that you don't know you shouldn't run only orals screams to me that you have much to learn!!
We're happy to teach you... but if you're that afraid of needles... gear probably isn't for you.

Just like I told my prom date... "its just a little prick, it won't hurt"

Aussie

Superdrol is up the top.
10mg to 20mg a day maximum for 2 weeks and you need to stop. Oral tren I don’t know much about but I think superdrol could on par with it.

Aussie

The strongest oral is oral tren.
But if your a guy... you need to inject test. Period end of story.
Males can't just take orals.
You absolutely need to run test as a base.
Not to sound like a dick, but it looks like you have a lot of research in front of you. I can tell you right now, you don't know enough to make such a life changing decision.
The fact that its your first cycle, you only want orals... and the strongest one... with no talk of liver support or pct... or the fact that you don't know you shouldn't run only orals screams to me that you have much to learn!!
We're happy to teach you... but if you're that afraid of needles... gear probably isn't for you.

Just like I told my prom date... "its just a little prick, it won't hurt"
Let’s watch him burn his liver out.
Some people just won’t listen

Aussie

Jatenzo oral testosterone 600mg a day
Superdrol 20mg a day
Do this for 12 weeks and then have bloods
I want a good laugh

HGH.to

Thanks for the help looking for best stack for oral im scared of needles
using orals will kill your liver and kidneys. this will kill your cholesterol which will ultimately will kill your heart and you're dead. lol.
on the serious side - you should inject, if you're afraid of needles - you shouldn't use steroids. But if you do, read again from the beginning but on a serious note.

Gainz.

Superdrol is up the top.
10mg to 20mg a day maximum for 2 weeks and you need to stop. Oral tren I don’t know much about but I think superdrol could on par with it.

Oral tren is like 5x the price of super. And even the people who make oral tren tell you not to take it. It only comes in like 10mg pills, and they say as much as 1mg can get you big. Its like 30x more toxic to your liver than anadrol.

It really makes me want to try it 😂🤣

Aussie

Oral tren is like 5x the price of super. And even the people who make oral tren tell you not to take it. It only comes in like 10mg pills, and they say as much as 1mg can get you big. Its like 30x more toxic to your liver than anadrol.

It really makes me want to try it 😂🤣
Sounds amazing
The supplier I got my gear from used to sell it. I missed out by a day from getting some. It went so quickly I hen they said they won’t be getting anymore.

Gainz.

Sounds amazing
The supplier I got my gear from used to sell it. I missed out by a day from getting some. It went so quickly I hen they said they won’t be getting anymore.

Yeah apparently it can be fatal... quickly.
And I was wrong, oral tren comes in 250mcg. And you absolutely shouldn't run it higher than 5mg per day. Basically look up any site that sells oral tren and read the warning. Most of them say, its too toxic don't but it, its not worth it!
God damnit... I want some!!! 🤣😂🤣

Aussie

I know a site that sells it at 2.5mg with 60 pills. $42usd
Another was 250mcg 100pills for $50 au. It’s recommended no more than 2.5mg a day so I wouldn’t be taking your 5mg

Gainz.

I know a site that sells it at 2.5mg with 60 pills. $42usd
Another was 250mcg 100pills for $50 au. It’s recommended no more than 2.5mg a day so I wouldn’t be taking your 5mg

I'm just saying what I read on the site. To be fair it to absolutely never go over 5mg. It didn't recommend it as a dose.
It's how fucking scary it is... that makes me want it that much more. 😂🤣
I have 0 self control

Gainz.

Oh.. while we're talking about orals, what's a solid dose of oral winny per day?
I have 50mg tabs. Is 50mg a day enough? Or would 75-100mg be more worth it.
I honestly don't know too much about winny except its like oral mast. Helps give you that full, hard dry look.
And for this summer that's exactly what I'm hoping for.
Would really like to have 17s by the end of my next blast (late summer 2023)

Gainz.

virgin muscle , just let someone poke a nail in ya.

My girl couldn't wait to stick a needle in my ass... probably a little revenge for all the things I've done to hers over the years 🤣
But yeah the first few injections I had her do... mostly because of her pure excitement. But then I got tired of asking and waiting for her.

unclem

My girl couldn't wait to stick a needle in my ass... probably a little revenge for all the things I've done to hers over the years 🤣
But yeah the first few injections I had her do... mostly because of her pure excitement. But then I got tired of asking and waiting for her.
looks like you got the summer abs time bandit

Gainz.

looks like you got the summer abs time bandit

Already have abs... but I definitely want them bigger and more developed.
While I'm trying to grow every part of my body (insert dick joke here)
I'm really trying to focus on my lower pecs, lower abs and my traps.

unclem

Already have abs... but I definitely want them bigger and more developed.
While I'm trying to grow every part of my body (insert dick joke here)
I'm really trying to focus on my lower pecs, lower abs and my traps.
what type of build are you looking for bandit? the ripped big look or the athletic look?

Gainz.

.... more than the athletic look. Kinda already have that. Everyone thinks I'm a mma fighter...which isn't exactly wrong.
But do you know who Huston Jones is? The Youtuber who gets hurt for a living?
Bodybuilder vs?
Well if you've ever seen him close to a comp... that's my goal.
Hes 5'11 and usually walks around at 210lb. But drops to 195lb for the stage.
My end goal is somewhere between 195-205lb 10-12% bf.
I don't want to be "fucking jacked"
Just bigger... about 20-25lbs bigger