Whats your brand of Protein powder ?

milkin

So with all varieties of protein supplements out there, who likes what ? I personally prefer the optimum whey due to its low heavy metal content, good mixing properties, and decent taste. I only down 1 shake post workout, and 1 casein shake just before bed. I was using BSN for the longest time, but their flavors kind of grew on me So what are your guys brands.

hayabusa

I too prefer the optimum, i think it's of the highest quality on the market. It is very versatile. You can use it anytime you want. In my opinion it is a good blend of very important vitamins and essential minerals for a bodybuiler.
Yes, definitely some new flavors will be welcomed.

M

Marshal

i use only BSN product...it is easy to mix it and the taste is fine...

milkin

Ever try the strawberry flavored Optimum Whey ? The guy at my gym who was boasting about the great taste just earned himself a headbutt followed by a chest bump over the decline bench, followed by a airborne 20lb kettle ball coming his way. 

If you like the taste of pepto bismol then this flavor is for you. Absolutely positively tastes like that. 

swolecole

ON choc. was always my go to powder. I use to stock up on muscle milk when 24hr fitness had their sales and for taste alone I loved it. Strawberries and cream FTW!!! Any of the higher end stuff I typically liked however if on a budget, bodytech which is the house brand for vitamin shoppe is decent.

N

noveskeelite

Im a loyal Muscle Milk drinker. Taste is amazing. Have used several other brands but always go back to Muscle Milk.

borsuczek

I just want to be sure it really contains protein that are mentioned.

I rather go for whey isolate after workouts. As this is type of whey that gets to you bloodstream fastest. What's the point to get powder with mostly  whey concentrate? It takes longer to do the job it supposed to do! And I definitely don't want slow release. Unless I know I won't eat for 3 hours. 

borsuczek

And this is also very important to me. I just recently been getting bulk powders( that's name of brand surprisingly) . Content seems very clean. Tastes fine. And its reasonably priced.

Semper Fi

Just a quick clarification :)

Whey is Whey as far as digestion speed goes - Isolate is greater than 90% and Concentrate is greater 80%.  Concentrate has a bit more Carbs and Fat but generally costs a bit less .........

LOL - I ran out of whey a month back and been slugging raw eggs :)

DS

siegmund

Whey protein concentrate,,whey protein isolate,,glycine,creatine monohydrate,taurine,,threonine,,l-glutamine,leucine,isoleucine,,valine,,   any good milk or bad shit

siegmund

Mine changed , NONE , eggs bacon ham , hash browns and oatmeal , after gym tuna , chicken salad , snacks , beef, carrots , celery sticks , then 3rd meal , steak , fish , octopuss yes my wifemis latino , andmits I fabolus for the chicki chicki.:)) and some chicken or ham at night , so I dc my.powder

D

dolfanshan

ON and Muscle Pharm are my favorites, but I also like Elite.