Whats your brand of Protein powder ?

D

dolfanshan

Cottage cheese and greek yogurt are good sources of casein protein.

D

dolfanshan

I can't do either. Recently figured out I'm lactose intolerant. Sucks ass.

siegmund

Ahhhh sucks I know I use to be able to drink a galon of milk a day now i i cant drink a glass of milk , I hope I can still eat yogurt

jonathan

muscleform  avi-pro 94 purest whey protein isolate vanilla,eat 600g of cottage cheese before bed with alittle pineapple for the drip feed through the night.

D

dolfanshan

No the protein...that's good clean protein. You figure 4 calories per gram of protein. That only leaves 16 calories for other stuff per serving.

jnj

I get Muscletech rich chocolate Isolate and Concentrate from Sams club, good price and the best tasting I have tried. Concentrate with fruit, and either avocado or coconut smoothie, and Isolate after workout. Isolate is 30g per serving and $30 for 3lbs, Concentrate is 20g per serving and $40 for 5lbs.

ramdisck

I was stuck on ON gold standard until i found this stuff. Force Fitness. GMO free, Gluten Free, made in the good ol USA by real americans!

http://www.allforcenutrition.com/post-force-protein/

Big Nasty

Im an Optimum Nutrition most of the time and Beverly International when I can afford it. Although will try pretty much everything when I find it on sale. GNC Im not a huge fan of but when they have Protein powders that are aged on the shelf for a while they will put them out on the shelf at a good price so I usually look for that which will be all brands.