What's your strongest body part genetically and physically

D

Dont_trip

For me it would be my shoulders i can press 130 lb dumbbell for reps 6 or so and they are pretty ridiculous looking delts on or off , then it would have to be my chest I caN do 325 plus on the incline bench, but what's funny is my biceps look really good but Are pretty weak I don't like going past 25-30lb dumbells lol.Discalimer I am definently not a power lifter nor do I think I'm strong I just know there are some animals on here male and female that probably got some good stats 

Dolf

DT my strongest has to be my back. I can bb row 315+ for sets and reps, db row the 125 endlessly. (125 is biggest db we have) I can chain a plate and a 25 to my waist and do pullups like a mad man. Of course that probably explains why I had a partial muscle tear in my back a few werks back. Still can't do pullups or lat pull downs!

My weak points are my delts. Everytime I get heavy I hurt my right shoulder, so I go easy on them now, and used to be my chest but I've put so much time and effort to improve my chest it's become a strong point for me. 

strong

My strongest Body parts are chest, shoulders, tris and back.  when I was 25 YO I repped 315 shoulder press for 4. I don't do them now but my bench was 420 last winter. I am staying away from that now to avoid injuries.. I only started with AAS use at 44 YO and it helped me regain strength but too many injuries. I can do Tris all day with whatever weight is available.

Extremely weak Biceps, Traps are small... forearms are ok but not great...

D

Dont_trip

315 barbell row are you talking fully bent over row that's super impressive I can Yates row at a true 45 about 335 to 365 depending if I'm not beat up from work but I can't do a bent over row that heavy that's impressive brother to be honest with you I have great upper body and legs but my back could be much better I think a big thick back looks bad ass keep it up man!!!

D

Dont_trip

I know I couldn't hold a candle to you my brother you put up numbers that are amazing off of gear none the less, I think it would be awesome if me you and dolf and others could train together 315 barbell shoulder press is amazing time to go hit the gym got some motivation 

Big Nasty

Legs are my strongest point. Nothing spectacular by any stretch comparatively to competitive athletes. 480 is my current 1RM PR in squats, and can do 405 for 6 good deep reps. Leg press being my strongest. I can rep with 1200lbs. By far my weakest body part is chest. Max bench is 345. My goal is and always will be to get to 405. At 44 yrs old not sure I will be able to due to age but I will keep pushing so long as the joints and progress continue.  

Gear2Go

My Chest is by far one of my biggest strengths. Both in size and strength. But my legs are big and cut but much weaker then a lot of people. I mean I work out with a kid regularly that squats 455 lbs for 8 and weighs 190lbs. I weigh 230-240lbs and squat 365 for 6. But when we pose my legs kill his.

Now arms, particularly biceps, don't grow as fast. I'd like to add some real density in the biceps.

D

Dont_trip

hey you know what really helped me for biceps was of course using the cable machine but the real trick was stretching my biceps between sets not every set but a stretch after 3 set maybe 3x total and man my biceps blew up the pump you get after you stretch if feels like you realeass the flood gates lol

D

Dont_trip

480 squat is a solid number man good job 405 can definitely be achieved if your on trt a little deca for the joints goes a long way 100-200mg a week for hrt

Dolf

Thanks dt! I use a belt and I'm bent over at least a 45 degree angle. One way I made my bench bigger was with a bigger row. I remember reading years ago that your row should be the same if not bigger than your bench.

M

Mister A

I don't think I'm strong, but I'm pretty good at certain exercises. If I had to say what my strong points are, itd be back, delts and arms. Everyone says my legs are huge, but I dont see it. The most impressive lifts I have are Bent Rows with 405x8, Skullcrushers with 185x10, DB Shoulder Presses with 110x15. My best squat in October was 405x10. Other than that, I have nothing too impressive to share. My Bench has never been good and I don't like doing anything for less than 8 reps and with a controlled negative. After my recent shoulder injury and my 30th birthday looming early next year, my new approach is that if I can't get it for 6 reps, then I can't get it. I'd love to chase a 405 Bench or a 585 squat, but every time I start training in the 2-4 rep range, I get hurt. It's not worth it.

Dolf

I 42, and when I go heavy with low reps I hurt something too. It fucking sucks to get injured, so I've been hitying higher reps with moderate weight. My joints feel so much better! 

D

Dont_trip

yeah I don't think any of us believe how big we are when people tell us lol, my wife is always like dude your as wide as a door but I don't see it haha, anyways impressive lifts man glad to see guys are putting up some good numbers and I enjoy hearing about training keep it up dude be proud 

Gear2Go

Don't Trip thanks for the tip. My triceps grow fast, but biceps not the situation. I mean they aren't small but not nice and dense. The muscle bellies aren't as pretty as my chest and even delts. 

siegmund

it has changed threw the the years , when i was in prison i was dead lifting 555, and squating 450 for scrappers.  ,but my bench was real weak like a 185 max ...and i weighed 175 lbs 

now.im.50 and knees are shot so isnt my back so i stay around 225 repping , my strong point now amazingly is bench a few cycles back which im talking a year ago when i went heavy 325 on bench but.my routers are shot ...and i dont believe ill go over 225 for reps anymore ...im old im beat up , look good for my age.  and doing 225 for sets of 12-15 on everything aint to bad.  can you believe i must curl.with only the bar (45lbs) the tennis elbow.  will not allow anything heavier but i got 19" arms.  .tris are so so but the tennis elbow on skulls still bothers me so ill hold it at around 115.    

i am.a example of what happens to some one banging the shit for 30 years heavy., the knees the back the tennis elbow.   lol.  young bucks wait 25 years.  

now its about looking good and trying to feel good 

D

Dont_trip

those are some damn good numbers yeah as you know I work heavy construction so I have fractured bones carpenters elbow from hell amongst other things you ever thought about deca for your shoulder seig it has helped me. Well you look great brother keep it up the way I look at is we are all strong and each one of us has a standard they consider strong and I think we can all agree none of us are weak :)

Dolf

I figured that would be your response sieg, but a low dose of deca probably would be ok, and do the joints good. I've been considering it myself...

Dolf

I've got the same problem. https://www.t-nation.com/training/cure-for-puny-arms been doing this with some success