What's your strongest body part genetically and physically

M

Mister A

Do you know your family background by any chance? I always think people with genetically blessed calves have ancestors who rode horseback.

siegmund

yup 

i started a cycle od deca last year , think i did 2 pins and just sent a friend like 3 or 4 bottles i had ..i stopped it ..

deca really scares i can run any other products and not even use a ai , and every know and then i know if i need like 6.25 of aro ... 

with deca im worried of crashing my estro , because i know just out of fear ill be adding it ...but its a possability like maybe 100mg a week 

its funny i did my first leg work out today , in god i cant remember , and the funny thing the pain in knees seems to subsided wierd 

blastthru23

I do. Scandinavian (Norway and Sweden), Germany (southern), Russian/Polish (border kept moving).  My family is either muscular, or fat as hell.  Only two I can think of are thin; one uncle, and my mother.  My dad was kind of thin, but was known as the guy with the "legs" in college apparently.  The Russian/Polish ancestors were farmers (well everyone farmed back then I'm pretty sure), my German ancestors were mostly military according to memoirs, and liked to brawl.  The Scands were mostly from northern coastal regions (Rorvik, Norway), the Swedish I am unsure of, but word has it that I have relatives somewhere near Stockholm.  How about you?

strong

I hear that... I know I talk smack about fighting some times... I never start anything but I just cant listen to loud assholes starting trouble....

M

Mister A

Haven't the slightest idea. Never met my father. Mothers side debates about it. I'm pretty sure I'm not black or Hispanic, but I can't be certain. My mom and I have the same forearms though. It's freaky.

Dolf

My aunt studied our genealogy back to Europe. I know I'm Irish, German, and Apache Indian which equals what most of us are...American mut! Not sure about yall, but I'm damn proud to be American mut lol!  

Big Nasty

405 for 8 reps in bent rows, thats fuckin awesome! My 315 for 6 reps in rows are with some full body momentum. Im striving to catch up with you in that lift. 

M

Mister A

I've always been better at pulling than pushing. In high school when everyone was benching, I did a lot of deadlifts and power cleans. I pulled 315 at 15 years old. Cleaned 225. I must have built a good base during those first couple years. Strong biceps too. No weak links in the chain.

Warpedlifter

Ehhh....I've always had very pathetic lats. You'd laugh at me on pullups. Lol. But I can bench a ton....

Sheiko a famous russian powerlifting coach doesn't focus on lats at all and they all have awesome benches.....

My strongest areas are lower back, hamstrings, and pecs.

Dolf

I know who sheiko is. I had a good friend using sheiko's techniques and workout programs. He stumbled onto a world class powerlifter who took him under his wing. One of his biggest focuses to improve bench is having a strong back. Benching is a full body lift which includes engaging the lats. My buddy is over 300 lbs and can rack out 20 pullups, but for bench rows are the bigger focus. I'm not taking anything away from sheiko, but Westside Barbell and Metal Militia put huge focus on the back. If anyone wants a bigger bench then get a bigger squat, and bb row. I stand by my statement that if you bench more than you row then your not reaching your full bench potential. 

Warpedlifter

I train using westside myself and I also train upper back regularly. Muscle imbalances are never a good thing. 

Only trying to say you can bench a lot without having strong lats. I'll never row what I bench. 

calmb4dastorm

Area is my legs. It seems women tend to have naturally more lower body strength as oppose to upper. I only wish my knees were as strong as my quads and hams LMBO!