whatsup?

Gainz.

Welcome, we're always happy to help.
But we need more information, age, height, weight, previous gear usage, what you're looking to accomplish.

Gainz.

thanks Bro, just doing some light reading in the forums

Please trust us more than YouTube and reddit!
I know that's odd for a stranger to say, please trust us... but YouTube and reddit have some terrible advice.
Time and time again we get members coming in looking to do a anavar only cycle because YouTube told them that's what's best. Or starting their very first cycle with 1,000mg of test and 600mg of tren because of a reddit post they read.
Despite our tendency to go for the joke and make a ass out of ourselves... we do genuinely care about all the members (who aren't selling snake oil) here, and really do want what's best for you and your goals.
So... please share your goals and we'll happily help you reach them!

RedLeg89

Please trust us more than YouTube and reddit!
I know that's odd for a stranger to say, please trust us... but YouTube and reddit have some terrible advice.
Time and time again we get members coming in looking to do a anavar only cycle because YouTube told them that's what's best. Or starting their very first cycle with 1,000mg of test and 600mg of tren because of a reddit post they read.
Despite our tendency to go for the joke and make a ass out of ourselves... we do genuinely care about all the members (who aren't selling snake oil) here, and really do want what's best for you and your goals.
So... please share your goals and we'll happily help you reach them!
I have a few cycles under my belt. getting back into things again. trying to burn this covid 15 I gained. doing Odin test E 500 mg weekly

Gainz.

I have a few cycles under my belt. getting back into things again. trying to burn this covid 15 I gained. doing Odin test E 500 mg weekly
Ok... really quick. Age, height, weight... previous experience with gear?