where iam i getting my hgh????

unclem

i had a tumor on my pituitary, so they took my tumor and along with that my pituitary. my question is where is my hgh coming from, if anybody can tell me some info on this subject i'd like to know and should i ask my dr. ( endocrinologist ) for growth hormone, ive searched and not to much in the likes of tumor on pituitary. wat say you. iam on hydrocortisone tablets for life.

thanks unclem

unclem

i think it grew into part of my brain tissue as they took fat from skin graft and put it into the whole into my brain. i just hope they didnt take anything i need to grow muscle as they dont know much of the brain. maybe hgh, supps, bandit, jesse can chime in with there knowledge on the matter. i cant find hardly anything on the net.

unclem

This is what I found, unclem. I am always honest with my doctor and tell him what I am doin. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318835#recovery
that decribed what happens but its a nine hour surgery at least me it took that long. plus a few other thing were inaccurate but for the most part that was wright on. thnx lineman for gathering that up. my tumor was very large as to why the skin graft to plug a whole in part of the brain. i feel great now though.

lineman1007

that decribed what happens but its a nine hour surgery at least me it took that long. plus a few other thing were inaccurate but for the most part that was wright on. thnx lineman for gathering that up. my tumor was very large as to why the skin graft to plug a whole in part of the brain. i feel great now though.
Wow. 9 hour surgery. Glad you are feeling great now.

Parameddog

Your Pituitary gland is responsible for your hGH regulation, and as a child is imperative for your growth. Once you are an adult and fully grown hGH still has an important part to play. Not for growing, you have reached your height etc., but for regulation of many metabolic effects including pancreatic functions. People with damaged pituitary glands can easily develop diabetes (type II - type I is something you are born with and type II is acquired).

If you do not have a pituitary gland then drugs are prescribed to manage the metabolic deficits. Whether in your case hGH would be prescribed depends on many factors. Too many to go into here, and I am a paramedic lacking the in-depth endocrinology knowledge to know more than the basic things. What I can say is that there are more than "just" one type of hGH. For example, hGH messes with your IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) and and and.

As Bodybuilders, we often have the misunderstanding that hGH is just one compound, and to all intents and purposes for our needs - yes. But in reality, when we look at Unclem's issue, it is much deeper than just whacking in some hGH as that could lead to nasty, negative side-effects as the pituitary gland is no longer able to regulate other systems and could, from memory, cause shutdown of pancreas and spleen (I may be wrong, but that is what just came into my head from study years ago).

I will place some links below - feel free to have a read. I can go into some human biochemistry, but I fear that all I have is an undergrad qualification as part of my paramedicine degree which is over 20 years old (and my brain is SLOOOOOOW).

Gainz.

Your Pituitary gland is responsible for your hGH regulation, and as a child is imperative for your growth. Once you are an adult and fully grown hGH still has an important part to play. Not for growing, you have reached your height etc., but for regulation of many metabolic effects including pancreatic functions. People with damaged pituitary glands can easily develop diabetes (type II - type I is something you are born with and type II is acquired).

If you do not have a pituitary gland then drugs are prescribed to manage the metabolic deficits. Whether in your case hGH would be prescribed depends on many factors. Too many to go into here, and I am a paramedic lacking the in-depth endocrinology knowledge to know more than the basic things. What I can say is that there are more than "just" one type of hGH. For example, hGH messes with your IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) and and and.

As Bodybuilders, we often have the misunderstanding that hGH is just one compound, and to all intents and purposes for our needs - yes. But in reality, when we look at Unclem's issue, it is much deeper than just whacking in some hGH as that could lead to nasty, negative side-effects as the pituitary gland is no longer able to regulate other systems and could, from memory, cause shutdown of pancreas and spleen (I may be wrong, but that is what just came into my head from study years ago).

I will place some links below - feel free to have a read. I can go into some human biochemistry, but I fear that all I have is an undergrad qualification as part of my paramedicine degree which is over 20 years old (and my brain is SLOOOOOOW).

This is why I fucking love this forum!
Such a great group of people... people from all over with knowledge in several different areas.

Ive heard that using hgh can cause diabetes... its extremely rare, but does happen. Now I understand (a little more) why that's possible. Its also why using hgh, insulin and other diabetes drugs scares the shit out of me.

But I'm hoping you can get some answers @unclem

unclem

your totally wright bandit hgh can cause diabetes but my sleeping is off and a bunch of shit that growth hormone would help me with, i wont use insulin just hgh if my dr. thinks i need it.

Gainz.

your totally wright bandit hgh can cause diabetes but my sleeping is off and a bunch of shit that growth hormone would help me with, i wont use insulin just hgh if my dr. thinks i need it.

I'm not saying not to use anything...
Almost everything we use can have serious side effects... look at tren... doesn't stop me from using it.
Lots of people use hgh with great, life changing results!
But for me... the risk of diabetes is enough to scare me away... at least for now.
But I don't recommend anyone using insulin. Its just so fucking dangerous.
Almost every pro bodybuilder has said they regret ever touching it, and I have a feeling insulin is what's killing these young bodybuilders.

If you're off a couple units on your test or tren.... no big deal. You can "accidentally" take 400mg of tren instead of 200mg and be perfectly fine.
If you accidentally double your dose of insulin... IT CAN FUCKING KILL YOU!!
I lived with a insulin dependent diabetic for 12 years, I've seen first hand what too much or too little can do. (Too much is way fucking worse)
Within a few minutes you can go from talking to someone about your day... to watching them basically unravel before your eyes. Slurred speech, shallow breathing, acting like they just drank a bottle of liquor and 2 xanax bars. Then completely unconscious and unresponsive. Its fucking terrifying and it happens so fucking fast!

As much as I love gear, and joke about doubling doses of tren, and adding test, mast, tren, winny... none of that shit scares me... not even a little.
But insulin... and other diabetic drugs like metformin... nope... no fucking way!
Even if it put 15lbs of lean muscle on me every month like clockwork... I still wouldn't do it!
That's how scary insulin is too me.

unclem

you told me to stay away from insulin bandit and iam listening to u i wont even go near slin but hgh if i can get it ill take it. i have to be careful as i take almost 30 pills a day for other health problems. so my liver hurts once inawhile but iam taking milk thistle it seems to stop the pain.

Gainz.

you told me to stay away from insulin bandit and iam listening to u i wont even go near slin but hgh if i can get it ill take it. i have to be careful as i take almost 30 pills a day for other health problems. so my liver hurts once inawhile but iam taking milk thistle it seems to stop the pain.

Jesus... 30 pills a day... I've been there... but wasn't exactly prescribed by a doctor 😳.

But with that much you may want to add some more liver support, turmeric, ginger, beetroot... and most importantly a shit ton of water per day.