Where's all the ladies at?

mrskfizzle

I just want to say hello to all the females here on muscle gurus! Would love to create some friendships with some of the ladies on here and share some advice and just in general talk about our passion for fitness. Any of you ladies get in the gym today? Today is my rest day but tomm I will be in the gym and also coaching a client. Tomm is back n bicep day for me.

Female Gainer

Would like to do the same and yep I hit the gym today....shoulders. Sounds like your a trainer? I'm prepping for for my first show hopefully later this year. 

mrskfizzle

I want to get certified to be a personal trainer but have not so I call it "coaching" I do it on the side for others.  Mainly strength training.  Love to teach women about free weights n machines. How there is more out there than a treadmill n cardio to achieve that dream body. Women tend to belive the myth if they lift they will be bulky. They dont understand how much work it would take to look like that n what all you have to do. They see all the models of nice butts n built n dont know these girls got there by lifting weights n eating lots.

Female Gainer

Yea I agree. This is the first time I've actually tried to bulk for a show. Been working hard at it 8 weeks and have gained 7.5 pounds with little fat gain. Gonna start Var shortly - hopefully within a month. Pretty excited to see how I respond.  Just waiting on an appt with the doc.  I'm using a trainer who competes so my workouts are definitely high volume and definitely kicking my you know what.  The weight gain is tough tho....

borsuczek

making gains will come easier. Just remember lots of carbs after training. 

I rather Go for midium volume. I do4-6 exercises. 3 sets of7-10 is my absolute favorite. But I do vary it once in a while.

armonda85

hi, I'm new to this side of the health world and am trying to get all the information I can get. I hit the gym I created in my basement at least 3 times a week. After reading so much about various helping aids such as injections or pills, it's hard to determine what is true and what is false. Who sells quality products, and who waters products down along will filling pills with junk. I work in construction so consuming of water is not a problem but my body likes to hold onto everything I consume.

D

Dont_trip

If you have a question please I encourage you to create a forum topic,You want to learn how to get the best bang out of your cycles Then stick around Get to know us and get ready to learn how to make the best gains of your life,Through Diet/Training/Recovery/Steroids You can learn each one of those from all of the Vets here =) Knowledge is free the only requirement is you asking and Reading.

3rd_levelup

I think is great to see female fitness enthusiasts converse I know there are many our there. I can see where a womam may feel a bit uncomfortable talking amungst a bunch of hormone loaded men discussing how their privates are shrinking or their libido is dying :) 

I saw a female action in the forums with a few girls chatting maybe bit them up on pm. OR, lets open up a common conversation like nutrition and diet. I am in !!!!

calmb4dastorm

Hi Ladies! I am new to the forum and I am glad to have found this section. I have been lifting and training for 4 years but consistently and with intent and focus on goals for the past year. i plan on competing next june if I meet my goals!

Pankration

Absolutely gorgeous. That hair is working wonders for me aND those blue eyes! I'm glad we have a couple of amazing ladies take part in our community . I've always welcomed and appreciated a women's insight.  I'm not gay or sexist.  I grew up with only my mother in my thoughts.  I was a daddies boy, my mother didn't show any affection towards me till I was in my late 20's.  My father is the one who sent me to live with my uncle in Brasil. I dropped out of school when. I was 13yrs old.  Then my dad sent me to my uncle's.  I lived there till I was 19 then I came back to the States  when I wAs 19. I joined the Army at 20 because it would speed up my citizenship. From 03-07 I was in the middle east.  Anyways you ladies should have your own Forum. Oh yeah  I was trying to say that I saw women KILLED because their beliefs.  I hate mánkind I adore women.  Every single person has a mother.