Which bloods and what to do next

thewire

I'm considering my options, next cycle or maybe going TRT

I'm getting on a bit - 44
BF is around 16 to 18 but I can drop it down without a problem, I'm ectomorph with a fast met
I eat around 4000 to 4500cals a day without an issue. healthy balanced diet
92 kg
Train 4 times a week - cardio (fight club training), push, pull, legs.
Have a few basic cycles under the belt - Test only, Dbol/test, Drol/test.

Why am I thinking this? to be honest I'm struggling here. My diet is good, I probably don't sleep as much as I should but its not like I'm living on 4 hrs a night.
Work is tough but not extreme. I don't have a particularly hard life.

But still, I'm dying on my feet here. Tired all the time, no energy, training twice as hard and getting half as much as I used to. I's been a year since my last cycle and my after cycle bloods didn't show anything to be worried about. Am I quite simply over the hill or is something wrong?
As usual the GP has come up with nothing - Fatigue he says - you are getting older, take some vitamins and some time off.... pfffft - useless!

I want to do something, get my game on again, feel like the man I used to be.
I want to seriously consider my options, TRT is a life time decision, not to be taken lightly.
Maybe I can adjust something naturally and get myself back on track?

I want to start by paying extra attention to bloods this time and getting the right ones.

The lab I use can offer the the following for around £140 or $200

Its In Swedish (as I live in Sweden) but I put some translations in brackets, but I'm sure the guys who know the score will recognize the abbreviations anyway

My question is, are these all the tests I need or is there something else not in the list needed to make a proper judgment for what to do next?

Thanks for any advice

Sköldkörtelrubbning (thyroid tests)
TSH

Risk för hjärtsjukdom (Heart disease)
HDL Kolesterol
LDL Kolesterol
Kolesterol-total

Diabetes/Metabolstörning (metabolic imbalance)
Glukos

Blodbrist / Anemi (Blood deficiency)
Hemoglobin (Hb)
Leukocyter (LPK)
Trombocyter (TPK)
MCH
Erytrocyter (EPK)
Hematokrit (EVF)

Vitaminer / Mineraler
Järn

Leverfunktion (Liver Function)
ASAT | ALAT

Njurfunktion Kidney function
Kreatinin | Natrium | Kalium

Inflammation (Infection)
CRP

The hormones ........

Östrogen (Östradiol)

Testosteron
SHBG (Sex hormone-binding globulin)
LH (Luteiniserande hormon)
PSA-kvot

strong

I was 44 YO when I was like, What Happened??  I had nothing left. I could get a workout in here and there but I just could care less and everything just started becoming Blah...

blastthru23

Same here, right at about 43-44 YO. At 39, a doc wanted to give me anti-depressants, but I refused, I never was depressed (chronically) before, so I refused. Another doc prescribed me adderall, which I took because I was in school. That shit was good for a little bit, then I began to feel like my head was in a blender, so I stopped. I asked the doc about TRT, but he refused to prescribe it. Then came testosterone form a friend... Well, that worked wonders, until I ran out and my source dried up. I went online, but was hesitant to order it. Then I met a guy who did order it from an international source, which I went ahead and took the plunge. Glad I did, because I was like strong put it "BLAH". Shortly thereafter, I found MG, the golden ticket. Life certainly became much better since :)

strong

A friend of mine from work was using test and I bought a bottle but didn't use it. It sat for a while. I joined MG and started learning.  I realized soon into my learnings here that I bought test 400. Thank God I never blasted it. I would have quit right there. Generally high power Mg gear like that is brewed with EO which kills me. I learned that too as I went on. There is so much to learn before cycling but as I felt I was ready I started my first cycle. It was semi successful. I was way too fat but I lost some and it was a learning experience for sure. My 2nd cycle I lost 40 lbs of mostly fat. I went from 287 to a pretty jacked 247. I have been pretty careful with my use of AAS I feel. Of course i'd love to abuse a bit but I try not too. I'm guessing I will be going the TRT route soon...

siegmund

I remember you joining like yesterday ,,holly shit i just looked 3 years 4 months  ..  I cant believe it  ,,i can't believe  im here 4 + years   ..

Where did the time go ?  Sorry I got off topic a little but wow  i know alot of you a long time but it seems to have gone by so fast   ...

thewire

Good to hear it worked out for you, good job you didn't pin the 400, that sounds way strong. I got more than what I needed from 250 a couple of times a week.

Like you say it's tempting to abuse it but it's a waste of money and a big risk to not use the full potential. 

This is why I am cautious. I did everything by the book when I started but still it was far from perfect and can say the same in that I got a few half results. But my last cycle was on point and I gained loads of strength and size. I have tried to keep it and held it for a while but since November last year I have been struggling big time.

I'm planning the bloods soon, just waiting for some copies of my previous tests so I have something to compare to,  so we'll see. 

strong

It did fly by. I have changed my whole life since joining here. I learned a lot about a lot right here. The people of MG are the best bro...

I'm in the same boat you're in, Wire.  Based on my last hormone panel I am staring down the barrel of TRT. As I get older (almost 42), I recover less and less from every cycle/PCT and after my last hormone panel, the numbers came in so low that I had a long serious talk with my Dr. about replacement.