While on tren...

HGH.to

Yeah that same thing happened to me, I was using only 150mg/w of tren and 300mg of mast with 300 mg of test. The lethargy was increadible, my E2 was around 20, so it was Tren, it was killing my motivation nad my drive to anything, not worth it for me.
it also could have been the specific combination of tren + mast. Maybe, 150 mg/week of Tren + 300 mg/week of Test (without Mast) won't have such an effect.
But yeah, everyone is different. definitely not trying to say you should try it. just go for whatever works best for you
And endless libido.
lots of people completely lose their libido on tren. in fact, it's more common for tren to kill libido than actually enhance it

Amarcuik401

So I've ran tren a few times now.
Right now I'm running
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
I'm starting my 4th week and over the past few days I've noticed my girl looks different.
Her eyes... Her skin... She just looks different.
I kept asking her "are you wearing makeup" (she almost never does... Never been a fan of dating 🤡s)
"Did you change your hair" "why do you look so different to me" every time we'd have a good laugh about it and then she'd call me crazy.
Finally a few minutes ago I asked her if she went tanning... She didn't.
And she said "I think your gear is changing how you see me"
My sex drive is through the fucking roof... 2-3x a day and I can't stop staring at her.
Anyway... You ever do molly? Or xtc? Ever notice how the opposite sex looks ... Different?
It's a more... Much more mild version of that.
It's mostly her eyes and skin.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Or am I just going crazy?
Running tren now, me and my girl just had the same conversation

Gainz.

it also could have been the specific combination of tren + mast. Maybe, 150 mg/week of Tren + 300 mg/week of Test (without Mast) won't have such an effect.
But yeah, everyone is different. definitely not trying to say you should try it. just go for whatever works best for you

lots of people completely lose their libido on tren. in fact, it's more common for tren to kill libido than actually enhance it
That's why I stack it with mast

Parameddog

I'm shocked 150mg of tren had such a affect on you.
But I get it... Everyone is different.
Tren and mast gives me endless energy... And endless libido. If I wasn't saving to get my girl a ring and go on a vacation... Id be ordering 2 more vials of tren and 2 more vials of mast and turning this 12 week blast into a 17 week blast.... 😂🤣😂
A ring - good on you dude.

Gainz.

you tried it alone and ruined your libido?
No... I've only ever stacked it. I'm terrified of trying to try tren alone and dealing with all the sides that can happen. Every time I've done tren I've used mast and nothing but greatness has happened

Parameddog

I have to add - The Tren-Mast-Test cycle is good. If I can get over the lethargy, the tiredness and the other sides - I can see good things happenings to my body. But God, it is a bit of a drain...

That said, I agree with Supps - do what is good for you - stick with it. You're a hunky chunk Gainz and I'd peg you, and I am straight! :ROFLMAO: 💋

Gainz.

I have to add - The Tren-Mast-Test cycle is good. If I can get over the lethargy, the tiredness and the other sides - I can see good things happenings to my body. But God, it is a bit of a drain...

That said, I agree with Supps - do what is good for you - stick with it. You're a hunky chunk Gainz and I'd peg you, and I am straight! :ROFLMAO: 💋

I recommend upping your mast, or a little anavar. That can really help the lethargic feel.

And it's 2023.... Gay...bi... Straight... There's no labels anymore.
Just 2 Bros doing bro shit... Baby elephant walk, bro jobs(yes bro), reach arounds...
It's only weird if you make prolonged eye contact.... Or cuddle after.
😂🤣😂🤣

Gainz.

Also how long have you been on it? I've heard a lot of people complain about the lethargic part. But a lot of them say it goes away.
They usually feel it from week 3-5 or sometimes even week 6. (So the first few weeks of it actually being in full effect) but by week 6 or 7... The energy comes back. I'm honestly surprised you're getting any of it at all with the mast stacked on top.
If you have the ability, up your mast does by 100mg. Or... If you have any orals besides dbol take them for the next 2 weeks. That should break you out of the tiredness.
No need to go crazy on the orals if you have them... Winny, var, drol..
Just 30mg a day for 2 weeks. Just looking for a boost.
I've also found that a lot of the "lethargic" feel people are getting from tren just comes from the lack of sleep at night.
So far the insomnia was the worst side I got from tren. But I was able to combat that with 5mg dissolvable melatonin tabs. Usually 5mg a night would do it, but 10mg isn't uncommon.