Who’s ran parabolan? (Tren Hex)

otfjoey300

Looking for any insight on tren hex ; who’s run it before? and what did you dose for test and what ester..

I have it planned out to be
1 mL eod for the tren and 1 mL of test C split into two shots per week. - which works out to be:

-228mg tren hex - (304mg on off weeks)
-Test cyp - half mL twice a week 250mg/wk

I also plan on adding something strong to complete the cycle. An oral or a swap out fast acting compound… any ideas ?

Twizted

I have no info to add about tren hex. I am curious though, what made you decide to go with hex?

otfjoey300

I have no info to add about tren hex. I am curious though, what made you decide to go with hex?
Well, besides the fact is was the only tren made in an ester for human consumption clinically. I feel like it’s possible the body may process it a little easier than ace or enth. Also; just to say I have; I wanted to run a primo/parabolan cycle tbh. But idk how useful that would prove to be . Considering I have enough tren ace on hand I’d probably use that up first

EMachine

I like the Primo/parabolan cycle idea with an oral (anavar or tbol for example). If you're going for a dry look, which most of us are, during the summer, it's good. I like the dosages that you're planning, as well. How long are you planning to run this cycle? Try adding proviron/give it a go at 50 mg divided in two (25 mg morning and 25 mg in the evening)...it's not necessary, off course, but give it a try and I think you'll love it. Your girlfriend is going to love you even more...LOL.

otfjoey300

I like the Primo/parabolan cycle idea with an oral (anavar or tbol for example). If you're going for a dry look, which most of us are, during the summer, it's good. I like the dosages that you're planning, as well. How long are you planning to run this cycle? Try adding proviron/give it a go at 50 mg divided in two (25 mg morning and 25 mg in the evening)...it's not necessary, off course, but give it a try and I think you'll love it. Your girlfriend is going to love you even more...LOL.
I don’t have a gf currently; left the ex the beginning of this year ; I have a bunch of proviron coming this week. Some injectable and some oral. Not sure what I was gonna do with it but that’s a good idea

otfjoey300

I feel like this hasn’t really been done before! They’re both fairly pricey steroids to run too. I wonder what 3-4 months would be like

RexT44

Tren A Is King and always will be. True Tren Hex is very expensive... I dont trust alot of vendors who say they sell Tren Hex. Most will claim it is Tren Hex and it'll really be Tren E.

otfjoey300

Tren A Is King and always will be. True Tren Hex is very expensive... I dont trust alot of vendors who say they sell Tren Hex. Most will claim it is Tren Hex and it'll really be Tren E.
Not my vendors, tren is tren; either way you look at it; but tren hex was the only one made for humans ; so I feel there’s a reason it’s more expensive and also a reason why it’s vetted the way it is

HGH.to

but tren hex was the only one made for humans ; so I feel there’s a reason it’s more expensive and also a reason why it’s vetted the way it is
have to disappoint you joey...
tren hex was the only one made for humans because of very long half life. they couldn't give tren a to humans because it requires way too often administrations (ED or EOD). Tren Hex can be used once a week. clinically they were using it only once every 2-3 weeks. That's why it was the only one approved for humans. Is more expensive because ester is heavier and more expensive.
this is the reason why there's no point in using Tren Hex every other day. That's why is more expensive. That's why was approved for humans.
But Tren A is still better! the downside is that you need to use it more often. but you are capable to control it better. you can control dosage, control side effects, see how you react etc.
I would say go for Tren A, especially if you never used Tren in your life.

suppsforlife

1 mL eod for the tren
Tren Hex EOD? why? It has a long half life.
HGH stated it very well - only thanks to long half life it was approved for humans. As long as you don't mind pinning Tren Ace on a daily or EOD basis - no point in using Tren Hex. Is more expensive, harder to find, less actual Tren dosage per 100 mg injected

otfjoey300

have to disappoint you joey...
tren hex was the only one made for humans because of very long half life. they couldn't give tren a to humans because it requires way too often administrations (ED or EOD). Tren Hex can be used once a week. clinically they were using it only once every 2-3 weeks. That's why it was the only one approved for humans. Is more expensive because ester is heavier and more expensive.
this is the reason why there's no point in using Tren Hex every other day. That's why is more expensive. That's why was approved for humans.
But Tren A is still better! the downside is that you need to use it more often. but you are capable to control it better. you can control dosage, control side effects, see how you react etc.
I would say go for Tren A, especially if you never used Tren in your life.
I’ve been suggested to run it EOD, and I don’t fear disappointment! There’s more of a difference than just an ester with this one. I’m sure of it. I have lots of tren a on hand and ran lots in the past, but I want to keep
Stable levels around 225 and keep my test at a TRT dose

otfjoey300

Tren Hex EOD? why? It has a long half life.
HGH stated it very well - only thanks to long half life it was approved for humans. As long as you don't mind pinning Tren Ace on a daily or EOD basis - no point in using Tren Hex. Is more expensive, harder to find, less actual Tren dosage per 100 mg injected
I have lots on hand that’s why I wanna try it out

otfjoey300

And I feel like it’s gonna give me a decent cycle. With TRT considering throwing primo in the mix there too

otfjoey300

Enth has a half life but a lot of cyclers opt to keep it to eod injects with that as well as it keeps blood levels the most stable. One shot a week I’m gonna be HIGH LOW all the time and I would rather it remain stable. At 225 mg per week it’s less than half what I’d run my acetate; but I feel like would yield some great gains. I will report back ; mind you I’d kick start it with a bottle of ace for good measure