WHOS IN THE SHADOWS PLANNING A FIRST CYCLE

siegmund

ok , 

there are many of you , and i know as a fact. you have many doubts running through your head. 

the local gym rat or a first order , and your sitting on some beauitful bottle.  ( dam i love them little shot glasses )   but honestly. , theres help here. 

dont do what i did. i thought ya i got this. ,, i got it alright. limp dick no sex drive , waste of money and almost a divorse. ,, lol at myself i had all the answers.  and every first cycle i lost more than i gained.  

my friends please dont waste your money.  the answers are here , no we dont spoon feed but we can guide you and help you to the information.  , and fill in the blanks where you dont understand.  come on.  lets get our next wave going here ..   

were here im here.  

blastthru23

Any cycle for that matter, whether first or third, or precontest. We are all here to learn something new, gain deeper understanding...  There's always something :)

JdDaniel01

i personally thought I had it all figured out after my first Tren cycle. Far from my first overall. I’ve spent the last 9 months with sponge brain asking as many calculated questions as I could and realizing that I will never learn more than if I purposely always keep the newbie hat in my back pocket and never forget it’s there. There is such an amazing amount of information out there to soak up, and that’s what makes this stuff so addicting for me. When I start getting bored or stir crazy, I try to make myself ask a question. Even if it is the exact same question I have asked before, I can guarandamntee you that it’s not going to get the exact same response. That’s why this place blows my mind sometimes, we are all at different spots at different times. Sometimes the questions asked by “newbs” are the ones that end up teaching the “vets” the most. The diamond always has another facet hiding in there somewhere...

Bash

What up Sieg! Maaaaane it’s been sometime. I’ve sure learned a lot here that’s for sure. Now planning a small cycle together after sometime of not. learned all my shit here and still learning.. especially now feeling like a newb again! Mane glad to see u guys here ima stay more active I’ve been ghost too long :p

siegmund

exactly. 

thats why we need to keep the ball rolling sometimes it may feel like a revolving door , but. thats what keeps all fresh in the mind.  .. and i know there 100 new members out there just getting ready to type. .  we need to help get them typing.  

SemperFi

This post was inspiring JD. The changes in you since we both became MG members is great to see. I have seen you knocked down and counted out only to stand back up and face the challenges head on. Stay the course brother.... your journey has motivated us in more ways than we can count! ;) Sorry to get sappy but a life being well lived deserves to be publically recognized! 

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

This is why I love y'all and love MG!

Now, I'm not  my first cycle but I'm planning my next one. I think I have it then end up at the drawing board again. This is my favorite part of it all..the planning phase. 

There's so much we can learn from each other. We all have something to bring to the table, from newb to vet. Give and take.

Dolf

I've always said we should create an environment where everyone feels comfortable to participate and ask questions, and I believe we have that. 

Kielbasa_Posse

Agreed, However some guys are so hard headed. You tell them what they don’t want to hear and all a sudden your a dick head. Sometimes the truth hurts but keeping members safe and giving our helpful info is what it should be about. Leaning helping 

Kielbasa_Posse

Agreed, However some guys are so hard headed. You tell them what they don’t want to hear and all a sudden your a dick head. Sometimes the truth hurts but keeping members safe and giving our helpful info is what it should be about. Leaning helping