Why can't I see photos or upload photos ?

Ronny

Hi guys new to this particular site , I can't see photos in the members area and it won't let me upload a photo of myself (changed size to below 2mb) and won't let me upload a avatar .

any ideas ?

Ronny

When I try and click upload it lets me attatch the photo then I click upload and a red message comes up "unable to upload" orsomething  those lines .. I've tried changing the picture size to a lower mb but still no luck , same happens when I try and change my profipic .

i am using my iPhone , not sure if that makes a difference ? and I can't see memebers photos 

JdDaniel01

Not sure about the viewing. I do know the sight has been having a couple of tech issues the last couple of days, so that may have something to do with the uploading. Sometimes you have to play with it. If it's the wrong size it will specifically tell you that the file is too large. Give us a couple days and we will help ya figure it out. 

Dolf

A new site is being created offline. It's causing issues on this site. Please remain patient. 

SemperFi

Sniper Kitty,

Although the site is having issues don't disregard your own freakouts. I am certain they are legitimate and a source for concern. ;)

SEMPER FI