Why do I cough when I pin

Texastough

I make sure to aspirate before I push however I still cough after a pin what would cause this I was thinking maybe the carrier oil or somthing but I’m not 100% sure I need some help

Texastough

The last bottle I had was tren but I haven’t taken it in 3 weeks I’m taking prop now I have heard about tren cough but not with prop

suppsforlife

Testosterone Propionate? not sure, I still heard that some people are coughing after injecting other compounds (like Test or whatever other) but not as often as with Tren. As long as it disappears quickly (as with Tren) I doubt there's anything to worry about.
Or, if you're really annoyed by this, try to inject it a bit slower. Or switch propionate to longer ester

Texastough

I have done 200 mgs of prop at a time when I first started taking 600 mgs a week and didn’t have the issue I was thinking maybe. The oil just didn’t agree with me . What is the most common oil used in home brew ? I’m using grape seed but a buddy told me mct oil

HGH.to

I have done 200 mgs of prop at a time when I first started taking 600 mgs a week and didn’t have the issue I was thinking maybe. The oil just didn’t agree with me . What is the most common oil used in home brew ? I’m using grape seed but a buddy told me mct oil
you brew your own roids?

HGH.to

because in home brewing lots of mistakes are made. that's why you may be coughing when pinning.