Why not to do back-to-back cycles?

Pedrito0906

Hello Masculine Brows,

I was wondering why not to do back-to-back cycles?

For example:

NPP: 12 weeks of 450mg/w
Test: 12 weeks of 600mg/

Then after those 12 weeks

Eq: 16 weeks of 500mg/w
Test: 16 weeks of 600mg/w

Then after those 16 weeks

Deca: 16 weeks of 500mg/w
Test: 16 weeks of 750mg/w

If someone is on TRT and won't do a PCT cause his test can't produce enough, what's stopping me of doing those cycle back-to-back? And if my blood test at the end of the cycle are on great levels, why not?

Where is the clinical evidence of "resetting your receptors"?

As always stay strong my friends.

Twizted

Resetting your receptors is the last thing you should be concerned with. We take breaks to give our body a chance to get back to homeostasis where it can recover. Bloodwork is great buy its not the absolute end all determining factor of health. Lots of things can go on inside our body that bloodwork just can't catch, one being LVH.

Blasting several cycles straight just puts unwanted stress on your body, i know it sucks and believe me I'm an impatient fuck myself but it's best to approach this with longevity in mind.

D

Deleted member 45086

Hello Masculine Brows,

I was wondering why not to do back-to-back cycles?

For example:

NPP: 12 weeks of 450mg/w
Test: 12 weeks of 600mg/

Then after those 12 weeks

Eq: 16 weeks of 500mg/w
Test: 16 weeks of 600mg/w

Then after those 16 weeks

Deca: 16 weeks of 500mg/w
Test: 16 weeks of 750mg/w

If someone is on TRT and won't do a PCT cause his test can't produce enough, what's stopping me of doing those cycle back-to-back? And if my blood test at the end of the cycle are on great levels, why not?

Where is the clinical evidence of "resetting your receptors"?

As always stay strong my friends.
You need to give your organs a break. Kidneys, heart, cns. That's one of the main reasons

bobby ricky

I don’t mean to upset anyone but I’ve done a year long cycle. 12 month cycle with a change in the middle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Twizted

I don’t mean to upset anyone but I’ve done a year long cycle. 12 month cycle with a change in the middle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Haha well you are definitely not alone. I've seen plenty of people that have done the same. Believe me I've thought about skipping the cruise, but in the end I always stick with the healthier option(so far lol)

Twizted

Do you feel like your cycle Is losing effectiveness as time goes on? Or have you been switching compounds and doses to try to prevent it from happening?

bobby ricky

Switch combination as time went on an gains kept coming. At different times and combos. Drugs used,
Testosterone
Npp
Deca
Anavar
Dbol
Androl

bobby ricky

Definitely if things were not going my way I would change dosages and or throw in a oralπŸ‘
I don’t like talking about it because other people might do the same. Kinda my body my choice πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘. Won’t mention dosages but it worked.

D

Deleted member 45086

Definitely if things were not going my way I would change dosages and or throw in a oralπŸ‘
I don’t like talking about it because other people might do the same. Kinda my body my choice πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘. Won’t mention dosages but it worked.
Side effects from cycles ran too close together include rapid beard growth

Pedrito0906

If I do it it it will be definitely not high dosages, but changing compounds, and not orals. My concern is not getting results back-to-back.

And besides if I want to use Deca next, it will be kicking in 5-6 weeks.

bobby ricky

If I do it it it will be definitely not high dosages, but changing compounds, and not orals. My concern is not getting results back-to-back.

And besides if I want to use Deca next, it will be kicking in 5-6 weeks.
Keep a good eye on your blood work if you do. Super high dose for short time or moderate dose for a extended period, I don’t see much different. Blood work.

Gainz.

All this cycling discussion is about to talk Big Belly into a tren cycle
Tell me about it! I'm so fucking impatient... mainly why I jumped on gear to begin with. That constant struggle of wanting to be safe, but wanting results faster!

Gainz.

Idk but a lot of people here say that compound is scary
The side effects can be. But it's one of those that you don't know until you try it.
Some people get crazy side effects... extreme mood swings, paranoia, hair loss, acne, some people have said its even drastically changed their sexual.... preferences. Straight guys actively seeking tran guys (chicks with dicks)
While others get absolutely no side effects. Granted the more you take, the higher the risk for sides and how crazy they can get. Oh and for it being a injection I hear it can still be quite liver toxic. I'm not 100% on that, but I know I've heard people talk about it. The extreme cases are people taking 800mg + a week.
I'm fairly certain I'm gonna try it for my summer cycle. But I'm gonna start low, 100mg a week for the first 5 weeks, if everything is going well, gonna double it for the remainder.
If you're really worried about sides you would want to try tren a. That way if you start to develop sides it can get out of your system faster.

The only side effect of tren I'm really worried about is the paranoia. I hear lots of people talk about how while on tren they were convinced their gf of several years was cheating on them. Then when they came off the cycle, never worried about it again. The girl I'm with now is the best fucking thing that's ever happened to me (oh shut up pussy) and I really don't want to fuck it up because of tren. But I feel like if I play it smart and keep the dosages low, and I'm aware of the issue... I think I'll be ok.

D

Deleted member 45086

The side effects can be. But it's one of those that you don't know until you try it.
Some people get crazy side effects... extreme mood swings, paranoia, hair loss, acne, some people have said its even drastically changed their sexual.... preferences. Straight guys actively seeking tran guys (chicks with dicks)
While others get absolutely no side effects. Granted the more you take, the higher the risk for sides and how crazy they can get. The extreme cases are people taking 800mg + a week.
I'm fairly certain I'm gonna try it for my summer cycle. But I'm gonna start low, 100mg a week for the first 5 weeks, if everything is going well, gonna double it for the remainder.
If you're really worried about sides you would want to try tren a. That way if you start to develop sides it can get out of your system faster.

The only side effect of tren I'm really worried about is the paranoia. I hear lots of people talk about how while on tren they were convinced their gf of several years was cheating on them. Then when they came off the cycle, never worried about it again. The girl I'm with now is the best fucking thing that's ever happened to me (oh shut up pussy) and I really don't want to fuck it up because of tren. But I feel like if I play it smart and keep the dosages low, and I'm aware of the issue... I think I'll be ok.
100 week won't even let you know if you get sides. Start with 50 eod of tren a and just run it for 6 weeks. If all is good run 75 eod for 8 weeks, and next 100 eod for 8 weeks and that's high enough πŸ˜‚. I wouldn't ever steer you wrong brother. I actually take tren very seriously.