Why not to do back-to-back cycles?

bobby ricky

I’m not worried about that side effect but I herd it destroys relationships. And me personally would never take that chance. I’m scared of that oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Gram of testosterone and gram of deca will do me fine. No sides but some water or zits. I’ve never grown tits either πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

bobby ricky

If I do it it it will be definitely not high dosages, but changing compounds, and not orals. My concern is not getting results back-to-back.

And besides if I want to use Deca next, it will be kicking in 5-6 weeks.
You will love deca with testosterone.

Gainz.

100 week won't even let you know if you get sides. Start with 50 eod of tren a and just run it for 6 weeks. If all is good run 75 eod for 8 weeks, and next 100 eod for 8 weeks and that's high enough πŸ˜‚. I wouldn't ever steer you wrong brother. I actually take tren very seriously.
I don't want to run 400mg of tren a week! That scares me! πŸ˜‚ I would probably cut off at 75mg.
But my summer cycle I really want to run test, mast and tren. I figured adding those 2 with "low doses" 200mg of tren, 200-250mg of mast) on a healthy 500mg of test would be a great summer cycle for me. Get me that dry hard look.

Gainz.

I’m not worried about that side effect but I herd it destroys relationships. And me personally would never take that chance. I’m scared of that oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Gram of testosterone and gram of deca will do me fine. No sides but some water or zits. I’ve never grown tits either πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

Exactly! That's why if I try it, I'd like to keep it low. I've heard several people say that even 100mg of tren can be extremely effective. So I figured 200mg would give me a great boost... without running me into the arms of a guy... next thing I know I'm signing up for Turkish oil wrestling 🀣🀣

D

Deleted member 45086

Exactly! That's why if I try it, I'd like to keep it low. I've heard several people say that even 100mg of tren can be extremely effective. So I figured 200mg would give me a great boost... without running me into the arms of a guy... next thing I know I'm signing up for Turkish oil wrestling 🀣🀣
I ran 700/week for 10 weeks. Whooooo!!!!! Loved every second of it. With 100 anadrol. πŸ˜‚. You talking about strength, Good Lord πŸ™

Gainz.

I keep seeing this hp mass mix, Testosterone Enanthate 125mg, Nandrolone Decanoate 125mg, Trenbolone Enanthate 125mg, Drostanolone Enanthate 125mg

I'm really tempted to pick up 3 vials. Run 2ml a week for 12-14 weeks with 300mg of test on top. I honestly can't think of 1 good reason not to... I'm sure the pip is gonna be brutal... but damn that looks tempting πŸ€”πŸ˜³
For next summer cycle that is.

D

Deleted member 45086

I keep seeing this hp mass mix, Testosterone Enanthate 125mg, Nandrolone Decanoate 125mg, Trenbolone Enanthate 125mg, Drostanolone Enanthate 125mg

I'm really tempted to pick up 3 vials. Run 2ml a week for 12-14 weeks with 300mg of test on top. I honestly can't think of 1 good reason not to... I'm sure the pip is gonna be brutal... but damn that looks tempting πŸ€”πŸ˜³
Yeah you are lean enough for the Mast to shine. Wouldn't blame you.

Gainz.

Did it guck with your sleep or make u have night sweats?
Oh yeah, night sweats, insomnia... just a few more of the wonderful side effects of tren. Theres a bunch more too... I feel like the more dangerous it is, the more I want it.

D

Deleted member 45086

Did it guck with your sleep or make u have night sweats?
Night sweats started about week 7. You honestly can't imagine them. They are like when a 105Β° fever breaks, and I promise I am not over exaggerating. But I was on 100 a day and 100 test prop a day . You don't have to run it that high. And I know you Bobby Ricky and your doses, lol tren ain't Deca, no comparison. You need to avoid it . Me and you a lot alike when it comes to dosage

D

Deleted member 45086

Its $80 a vial... a 200mg vial of tren e is $100-$120 depending on where your getting it. Theres no math there... I don't think theres a better deal going

Sorry @Pedrito0906 kinda stole your post
Yeah it's hemi labs or something like that. Uk warehouse 1 or 2. πŸ˜‚ I checked it out

Gainz.

Yeah it's hemi labs or something like that. Uk warehouse 1 or 2. πŸ˜‚ I checked it out
Warehouse 2, I literally just got test and dbol from them. Test is definitely legit! Haven't been able to leave my girl alone! And shipping was 8 days! I couldn't believe how fast it got here!
I'm a fucking bargain shopper, pip be damn!

Gainz.

550mg of test, 250mg of tren, mast and deca for 12-14 weeks. I should be pretty fucking saucy looking after that.
I might be in a new relationship with a guy named Harold... but looking fucking good doing it! 🀣

D

Deleted member 45086

550mg of test, 250mg of tren, mast and deca for 12-14 weeks. I should be pretty fucking saucy looking after that.
I might be in a new relationship with a guy named Harold... but looking fucking good doing it! 🀣
Oh let's hope not πŸš«πŸš«πŸš«πŸ˜‚

dohcsvt

I am showing my age here, but I would like to quote Andrew Dice Clay β€œI don’t understand how a man can walk down a beach, look at another man’s hairy ass and think, damn I need me some of that?!”

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣