why you need to get blood work done !!!

milkin

Many new users fail to see the importance of getting blood work done. It is good Practice to get bloods done at the beginning and end of each cycle go see what's going on, how your cycle compounds affected you, and to assurre you are recovering correctly. At the very leas, at cycle end is a must. If you suspect your AI is not working for you or questioning its authenticity, then mid cycle blood work should be done as well.

Below is a link to a online lab that you can get a bloodwork script from without a prescription from doc. Out of pocket expense is under $60 and worth every dam penny of it. After all, ts your health we are talking about here. The female hormone panel is what the test is called, just make sure you check "male" since the level ranges are different.
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Kielbasa_Posse

Blood work is very important. While on a cycle I normally get my bloods done within the 3rd or 4th week. This way I can tell if what I bought is good gear, if I need to change my diet, it's the safest way to do a cycle I feel.

Kitt

well you know it's very funny, cause just have an argument with my friend who claims that there is no point of this blood test...bla,bla, bla...i was shocked to a point that i actually could not express my thoughts...it is surprising that people do not understand the importance of the blood test...i mean...it is one of the essentials...your blood test must monitored...