Will I lose a noticable amount of mouscle on a cut if i am on trt

Vart

Im around 18% body fat so im going to do a quick 3 week minicut to lose some fat before a bulking cycle. Im wondering if i should worry about mouscle loss since my testosterone wont drop like with nattys. Im going to eat 2000 calories. Im on 200mg of test e a week

Aussie

You won’t lose much muscle in 3 weeks. It takes more than 3 weeks for the testosterone to fully leave your system unless you use testP

Vart

Why would you cut before a bulking? losing fat before gaining it again?
I’ve been on a bulk for the past year and dont want to get to 20%bf on my next bulking cycle, i would look way better if i bulked from 12% to 15% compared to 17-20%

bobby ricky

Can we see a picture of what u look like after a one year bulk? If your bulk has been for a year why don’t you just cut till spring and see what all your hard work has created?

Vart

Can we see a picture of what u look like after a one year bulk? If your bulk has been for a year why don’t you just cut till spring and see what all your hard work has created?
I ve only started training a year and a month ago so i dont have much to show for it. Definitly started with steroids too young and too soon but im hoping to get some major gains with my next cycle after i get training diet and sleep perfect.

suppsforlife

I’ve been on a bulk for the past year and dont want to get to 20%bf on my next bulking cycle, i would look way better if i bulked from 12% to 15% compared to 17-20%
to my understanding, you are about 17% of bf. you want to lose some weight before bulking, but in 3 weeks there's almost no way you will get to 12%.

Gainz.

The only time you really loose muscle is if you don't use it, or your body goes into starvation mode.
Basically any time you feel hunger pains, your body is eating muscle... not fat.
So don't starve yourself, and keep lifting. You won't lose any muscle